• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Six From Sirius (1984) Epic's first limited series

2 posts in this topic

I remember reading this and it being one of the better series of my youth, just pulled it and picked up the missing issues of the second series Six From Sirius 2 (1985/86). Thought I would give it another read and read the sequel for the first time. Thought I would ask if people remembered this Gulacy series and what they thought and what other series from this era made an big impression on you?

Hopefully this won't be like the movie Body Double for me, which made a big impression to me when I was young, but watching it recently I realized it wasn't very good after all...

Hopefully this won't be like the movie Body Double for me, which made a big impression to me when I was young, but watching it recently I realized it wasn't very good after all...

Well since you're no longer a teenager you're probably not as easily influenced by the nudity in the film. If memory serves wasn't BD simply a voyuer movie?