• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade my TTA #91

11 posts in this topic

Are we seeing the whole left side of the book in the scan?

See a handful of small tears on the top, likely due to the overhang. Some wear in the upper left front cover, but there appears to be few, if any, ticks on the spine. Sound right?

Across the middle of the book, from the right side into the head of Abomination, that's a crease, or the scanner? Looks like a scratch stop Abomination's eye.

If all of those things are right I'd say it's 6.0 at minimum, likely higher. My first thought was 7.0 here. If that's not a crease and not a scratch I'd definitely go 7.0, maybe 7.5 if I had it in hand.

Never seen this cover and like it. Nice book!

Thanks guys. The crease through the middle is more of a fold, if that makes sense. It looks to be non-color breaking in hand but really showed up on the scan. I really had no idea how to take a flaw like it into account when grading. Thanks again!