• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do You Feel The Church Books Being Stored in Stacks

597 posts in this topic

Nothing on the Bedrock City web-site is pressed. (shrug)

Semantics and word-parsing. You're saying the web site isn't pressed. What about the books for sale on that web site? :baiting:

Again, I totally agree with you.

But NOD is looking for dealers to join to help them gain some legitimacy.

If Bedrock City were to join, it would have to be a business decision on some level.

I just applied, but not in conjunction with Bedrock City.

Hopefully that will eliminate any conflict on my part.

I agree to the terms of the organization, but I don't have to speak for Bedrock City as I do it.

Much the same as you and others don't necessarily speak for NOD when you post here.

Are they going to let you get away with that? They're generally pretty serious about members posting the NOD logo in all of their auctions, and on the member's website, if he/she has one.

If I (the collector) ever sell anything, or auction anything, I will definitely be more than happy to display that big ugly logo prominently, and proudly! I don't have a personal web-site, so I am not sure what to do there.

Semantics and word-parsing. You're saying the web site isn't pressed. What about the books for sale on that web site? :baiting:

lol No, nothing for sale on the site is pressed.

To the best of my knowledge, every CGC book listed on the site is unpotentialized!

Still ducking the Dale relation :baiting:

She was a very pretty woman...therefore there couldn't possibly be a relation. :sorry:

BTW.... I would love to give Richard tons of credit for disclosing...but Rich...is there a whisper of it on your website, which is pretty extensive? If there is, can you direct me to it? Cause I haven't found any links to stuff like that..... I did a search on your site for the words "press" "disclose" "pressing" and "disclosure" and got no matches returned.

Well, glad to have the collector side of you join NOD....even if the business man lags behind.

When the sale is over (Dec. 26th) and I list the Namora #3 (if it hasn't sold between now and then) it will have a big ol' Pressed next to it. (thumbs u

Also, if I list any books that are pressed I will definitely let everyone know.

Thanks for looking out for me.

Thanks Rich.

If Bedrock City were to join, it would have to be a business decision on some level.

I agree to the terms of the organization, but I don't have to speak for Bedrock City as I do it.

Much the same as you and others don't necessarily speak for NOD when you post here.

Are they going to let you get away with that? They're generally pretty serious about members posting the NOD logo in all of their auctions, and on the member's website, if he/she has one.

If I (the collector) ever sell anything, or auction anything, I will definitely be more than happy to display that big ugly logo prominently, and proudly! I don't have a personal web-site, so I am not sure what to do there.

Now you've gone and insulted my joy-buzzer logo. meh

Now you've gone and insulted my joy-buzzer logo. meh

:foryou:

Oh yeah?

BuZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ off!

Quit napping and get an approval on my application! :sumo:

But you already have a problem with the things I say.

Can you imagine if a member were to say the same things?

Apparently, your ideas magically become valid once you fork over the membership dues.

OK Jeff, you had me up to here, but you're now starting to sink.............

please don't jump on the smart aleck remarks bandwagon - it lessens anyone's credibility..........continue to keep it real...........

it's a bit hard for me to believe where this thread has gone after POV kicked it off with the Church Book subterfuge, although i suspect he's home laffing his azz off..................

but this is why these discussions are good IMHO - they do generate kernels of knowledge that are useful to many in understanding some of these related issues.

Hi Harry, the initial post in a pressing thread is kind of meaningless. They all may start differently, but they all end the same.

And you're right, I should continue to take the high road. I just think from now on I'll catch up to Brent or Bill, or perhaps Richard if his application is approved, as I think the conversation will be more constructive with those folks.

Apparently, your ideas magically become valid once you fork over the membership dues.

I (the collector) just sent in my application...

Let's see if I get accepted. :wishluck:

Rich, Tell me the truth. What book does Marnin have on his pre-special-members only-sale list that you want access to.

Just kidding.

I (the collector) just sent in my application...

Let's see if I get accepted. :wishluck:

Rich, Tell me the truth. What book does Marnin have on his pre-special-members only-sale list that you want access to.

Just kidding.

lol Access to? All of them.

Oh yeah?

Well, l get a new scanner and spend most of the day adding pics to my registry sets and look what happens!

Ok Richard, I just gotta know, who'd you put down for your two references?

:popcorn:

Oh yeah?

Well, l get a new scanner and spend most of the day adding pics to my registry sets and look what happens!

Ok Richard, I just gotta know, who'd you put down for your two references?

:popcorn:

Mark Zaid and Brad Hamann! They seem to want me the most.