• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA ARTIST SURVIVOR SERIES: RD.19

SA ARTIST SURVIVOR SERIES  

369 members have voted

1. 1. SA ARTIST SURVIVOR SERIES

67 posts in this topic

I love Ditko but I always enjoyed Kubert's work more. I didn't really expect to see Kubert make it this far and am quite happy that he did, so, I'm surprising myself by voting off Ditko ahead of him.

That's pretty much what I would've said. Kubert is an artist you grow to appreciate more over time, which means that he was never quite the name artist that others in the top five were.

It's gotta be Kubert. I'm surprised actually that he's still here in the top three.

I'm voting Ditko. I am really pleasantly surprised that Kubert made it into the top 3. Wouldn't have thought that a DC artist would have finished so high.

It's gotta be Kubert. I'm surprised actually that he's still here in the top three.

I'm voting Ditko. I am really pleasantly surprised that Kubert made it into the top 3. Wouldn't have thought that a DC artist would have finished so high.

You're still not convinced that the X-Fans didn't notice the different first name, huh?

Jack

(I was warned to label with smileyfaces last time

:D:grin::jokealert::/:kidaround: )

Good thing I voted against Ditko before reading your post. I might have changed my vote. Stop complaining about the Marvel-centric-ness of the board. They know not what they are missing and let them be blind already.

As a side note, I too am surprised by how far JoeK has gone since most other that had been championed fell in the earlier rounds. I wonder who cast the deciding last minute vote(s)?

You're still not convinced that the X-Fans didn't notice the different first name, huh?

Jack

(I was warned to label with smileyfaces last time

:D:grin::jokealert::/:kidaround: )

lol

Good thing I voted against Ditko before reading your post. I might have changed my vote. Stop complaining about the Marvel-centric-ness of the board. They know not what they are missing and let them be blind already.

As a side note, I too am surprised by how far JoeK has gone since most other that had been championed fell in the earlier rounds. I wonder who cast the deciding last minute vote(s)?

Andy & Adam?

Andy & Adam?

:signfunny: