• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess someone else saw that 35 cent variant in this lot...

6 posts in this topic

No variant on the 100, just an optical illusion. I asked and received scans. Thank those in i d i o t s for posting my question with my email address. :makepoint:

Recieved all kinds of new spam this week. :censored:

It's blurry, but I'm sure that the #100 does have a 35 cent cover price in that pic. They probably figured it out and send pics. of a different one. Glad I lost out on that one with 3 seconds left...

I magnified the image and compared it to the other 3 and it appears to be a 5. Try is by saving the image and magnifying it two or three times, it's square at the top and comparing it to the other 0's it doesn't come close. But I could be wrong, I guess...

Sorry to hear about the screw up by the seller and your addy.

3674_1_b.JPG

No variant on the 100, just an optical illusion. I asked and received scans. Thank those in i d i o t s for posting my question with my email address. :makepoint:

Recieved all kinds of new spam this week. :censored:

lol

It's blurry, but I'm sure that the #100 does have a 35 cent cover price in that pic. They probably figured it out and send pics. of a different one. Glad I lost out on that one with 3 seconds left...

I magnified the image and compared it to the other 3 and it appears to be a 5. Try is by saving the image and magnifying it two or three times, it's square at the top and comparing it to the other 0's it doesn't come close. But I could be wrong, I guess...

Or a nice blurry scan for a scam :makepoint:

You: I want my money back because the picture is of a 35 cent variant but I received a regular 30 cent copy

Paypal: A 35 cent what?

No refund....FU :insane: