• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"ORINGINAL (sic) BATMAN #1" on eBay

34 posts in this topic

and the batman #1 is the guy's in England, that Filter sold...

what a scammer!

rick

I think the guy in England will be jealous when he sees how much she gets for the Batman!

lol

Just a thought.. Wouldn't it be better if you (Paratrooper) bid in like the last hour so the seller won't be able to cancel the listing if he/she suspects something is fishy? I really don't want this seller to cancel the auction because of this. just my 2c

Ah ha! So THAT's what's going on..... Every so often I see a book like this on eBay for some really crazy price and the bidder has really high feedback - so I wondered what the deal was......that's funny. I imagine this scammer planning what they are going to do with their windfall.

Just a thought.. Wouldn't it be better if you (Paratrooper) bid in like the last hour so the seller won't be able to cancel the listing if he/she suspects something is fishy? I really don't want this seller to cancel the auction because of this. just my 2c

I've done it that way before. But I bid early and crazy to discourage other bidders from placing bids early on. Plus, I'm too lazy to track when the scammer's auctions are going to end.

I've done it that way before. But I bid early and crazy to discourage other bidders from placing bids early on. Plus, I'm too lazy to track when the scammer's auctions are going to end.

:applause:

:applause: :applause:

:applause: :applause:

Ahh thats works. Thanks for the clarification. Good luck on winning (thumbs u