• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: FF 26

11 posts in this topic

and of course a 26 to complete the story:

This appears a bit nicer than the 25. Some crinkling in the cover on the left hand side and the back cover. Some staining visible on the lower back cover that runs through the book, less extensive than on the 25. Cover inks are bright and the page quality is again very nice.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on these.

FF_26_FC065.jpg[/img]

FF_26_BC066.jpg[/img]

I'd want to have this in hand to grade it, because it looks like a lot of water damage, but can't be sure. I'd say 3.5--can't be 4.0 because of the water stains, but can't be lower because it looks so nice!

I would hope this would come in at a 4.0...but I'd go with 3.5 in being a little more conservative...

Were both books stored together and from the same owner/seller?

Thanks to everybody who chimed in with a grade on these books.

And yes, they are from the same seller, who I'm pretty certain was the original owner, or at least a longtime owner. My suspicion is that these books were stored together, I also bought an FF 24 from him and that has the most damage of the three, so it's like they get better as you go down the stack or through the box or whatever, but I don't know how they were stored.