• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I need a Preacher and a starman(harris) page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33 posts in this topic

Hi. I have been trying like crazy to locate a preacher page, or a starman page by tony Harris. Does anyone here have any they are willing to sell, or know of any they can direct me to??? I'm not really picky on the preacher page. I would prefer one with Jessie, but anything with a main character would be cool at this point.(tulip, cassidy,the saint)

Thanks in advance for any advise or offers...

Is any of that for sale, or are you just using this as an opportunity to brag?

No, Sorry, none of the pages are for sale. And not bragging, but merely showing any potential sellers who may be lurking that I love collecting these pages and when I say I love them today I will also love them 6 months from now and you won't see the page you just sold me up for sale so I can get the new flavor of the month.

Hey MNSN, how comes your art Preacher collection, or any of your art for that matter, isn't on your website these days? hm It's been a long time since I visited it so maybe I'm just not seeing it at the new layout. I recall seeing a post from you either here or on the yahoo list about not displaying on CAF due to low click counts, so I know the why of that (though I'd love to see them in CAF!).

Oh and the screen shot you dropped in above seems to say you have some Goon related art...is that the case, and if so, what is it you have? Love The Goon!

Cheers

Simon

My friend still has Preacher Issue #8 Page 04 which he is willing to sell. (I gave it to him as a gift some years back.)

(I still have Issue #8 Page 16 myself.)

My friend still has Preacher Issue #8 Page 04 which he is willing to sell. (I gave it to him as a gift some years back.)

(I still have Issue #8 Page 16 myself.)

per PM, :takeit:

Christ! Howzabout leaving some for the rest of us? :baiting:

Christ! Howzabout leaving some for the rest of us? :baiting:

My friends call me Mike.

and if I may quote a fellow board member, " "And Lo, There Shall be Complaining!" - Norrin_Radd "

Mike,

I don't fault you at all. I mean, those comics are so small that if you really want to read the story and enjoy it you really need to get ALL of the original art....then you can read the story without straining your eyes. (thumbs u

C

Sorry... an offer was presented (it's actually been in discussion for about 6 months). I forwarded it to my friend. If he agrees, that page is off the table. (Mine isn't for sale.) These pages were purchased from Albert Moy at San Diego many years ago.

Albert Moy IS selling a complete Preacher story (Issue #53) for $6200.00 which averages out to about $270 a page before shipping.

If you all get together, you can probably each own at least 1 Preacher page. (Or is that more than you're all willing to pay?)