• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 Grading Contest : ROUND 2

157 posts in this topic

This one needs some CT on the LRFC... lol

(tsk) Believe it or not . . . :makepoint:

I know, I know I violated my own admonition...reminds me of 5th grade when the nun would say one more peep out of you mister moore...and of course, I peeped... doh!

mea culpa...mea culpa...

lol

Normally I would mess with people with all different types of graemlins in response, but there are way to many players and way too many PMs to keep up with so I am going with the simple (thumbs u when I receive a grade.

lol

Normally I would mess with people with all different types of graemlins in response, but there are way to many players and way too many PMs to keep up with so I am going with the simple (thumbs u when I receive a grade.

whew.gif

I think you guys are taking this contest too seriously, this is just a game...and btw, i'm going to win it, that's a sure thing, i read it in the bowels of a toad.
You got my toad by mistake . . . . frog. :baiting:

:applause::signfunny:

I wonder who is the odds on favorite to win this thing hm

I'd have to bet on The Beyonder to win it all since he finished so strong last one and he got the first one dead one.

:applause::signfunny:

I wonder who is the odds on favorite to win this thing hm

I'd have to bet on The Beyonder to win it all since he finished so strong last one and he got the first one dead one.

I wasn't here last year :baiting: