• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PRICES REDUCED!! Golden Age GGA and More - Showcase 79

20 posts in this topic

Time to trim the collection down a bit. Christmas isn't usually the best time, but hey... some things just have to be done...

As always I will listed to offers, but the :takeit: rules the day... even if we're negotiating.

Shipping is $10 for priority shipping on up to 3 slabs. Raw will be determined by actual costs. Our friends north of the boarder just need to PM me for quotes.

First up...

Showcase #79 CGC 9.2 - First appearance of Dolphin $130

Showcase79.jpg

Wings Comics #89 CGC 4.5 Restored Slight (P) - Resto includes small amount of glue on spine - $100

w89b.jpg

Wings Comics #5 CGC 5.0 - $160

wings005.jpg

Wings Comics #72 CGC 7.5 - SOLD!!

Frankie Comics #6 CGC 8.5 Crippen Copy - SOLD!!

Tailspin Tommy #1 CGC 8.0 Carson City Copy - SOLD!!

Nellie The Nurse #10 - F+ - $60

Nellie10.jpg

Frankie Comics #7 - G/VG - $20

frankie07.jpg

Captain Easy #12 - F - SOLD!!

Captain Easy #13 - F - Schomburg cover SOLD!!

Flyin' Jenny #1 Crippen Copy - VG - $100 - Water damage on bottom of book. Extremely tough to find in any condition

FlyinJenny1-1.jpg

Flyin' Jenny #2 - I'm not sure how to grade this one. It appears to be VG/F, but there is a tear below the top staple that is about 1 1/4 inch long and goes through the whole book. It does have a great Matt Baker cover that you just never see. I bought it from a board member last year and would like to get in the same range as what I paid so we'll list it at $100

FlyinJenny2-1.jpg

What does the back cover of Wings 72 look like? Any major defects?

Mike

The back cover is clear of any major defects. It's not bright white like it should be due to dirt accumulation. Other than that it looks as solid as the front cover. I can send you a picture after I get off work tonight if you would like.

What does the back cover of Wings 72 look like? Any major defects?

Mike

The back cover is clear of any major defects. It's not bright white like it should be due to dirt accumulation. Other than that it looks as solid as the front cover. I can send you a picture after I get off work tonight if you would like.

(thumbs u