• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 Holiday Raffle - Claim Prizes

495 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'd like to offer my turn up to someone who has not won yet. Still some neat stuff left.

If you have not won the raffle and would like to pick a prize, send me a PM.

First PM wins!

Jon :hi:

Offer now claimed! Thanks for the interest!

Here's a tidied-up list of prizes still available:

Updated list and available items:

Prize #6 : Jim Lee Millennium Edition Hardcover; Ghost Rider: The Visual Guide hardcover (ffcomics)

Prize #9 : Solar 1-10 by Valiant. (Worldsbestcomics)

Prize #12 : a semi-decent stack of Marvel Giant Size's [6 books] (Ze-Holiday)

Prize #17 : Raw Flash Lot [13 books] (innocuous)

Prize #23 : Crafted lead figurine of Gambit, hand painted and individually numbered + UXM #267 (Matmarvel)

Prize #24 : Die Fantastischen Vier 22 + three or four more, all not-very-high grade, all not-very-english... (hesdeadjim)

Prize #31 : Wolverine and Nick Fury: The Scorpio Connection HC and Wolverine #1 (Inhuman Fiend)

Prize #34 : Green Lantern Rebirth CGC 9.4 & in small baggy (destroyer)

Prize #35 : Young Love 100 Page Super Spectacular (Transplant)

Prize #37 : Rock 'N' Roll Comics #50-52 (Aug.-Oct. 1992), The Funnies #6 (Mar. 1937) (cloudofwit)

Prize #40 : Conan 41,49,50,54,55,56 + "The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics". (Shadow)

Prize #43 : Cerebus TPB "phone book". It reprints issues 26-50 of Cerebus. (TonyStarkFan)

Prize #45 : new avengers #6 variant (synch)

Prize #46 : I hope someone is a Trekkie [star Trek ornaments] (Robysue)

Prize #47 : Walking Dead Vol. 1 TPB and a box of Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macadamia Nuts (loboagain)

Prize #56 : print from artist Ivan Flores. This is a large sized print and will be mailed rolled. This has been signed by Ivan also. (Buffyfan)

Prize #61 :Kamandi #1 cgc 7.5 (old blue label), Kamandi #2 cgc 8.0 (topofthetotem)

Prize #62 :Second is a DC Universe Roleplaying game set! (Buffyfan)

Prize #63 :NICK FURY (vol1) #'s 2 ,5, 13, 14.[ All low mid-grade] (DimebagD)

Prize #6 : Jim Lee Millennium Edition Hardcover; Ghost Rider: The Visual Guide hardcover (ffcomics)

Prize #23 : Crafted lead figurine of Gambit, hand painted and individually numbered + UXM #267 (Matmarvel)

Prize #24 : Die Fantastischen Vier 22 + three or four more, all not-very-high grade, all not-very-english... (hesdeadjim)

Prize #31 : Wolverine and Nick Fury: The Scorpio Connection HC and Wolverine #1 (Inhuman Fiend)

Prize #37 : Rock 'N' Roll Comics #50-52 (Aug.-Oct. 1992), The Funnies #6 (Mar. 1937) (cloudofwit)

Prize #40 : Conan 41,49,50,54,55,56 + "The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics". (Shadow)

Prize #43 : Cerebus TPB "phone book". It reprints issues 26-50 of Cerebus. (TonyStarkFan)

Prize #47 : Walking Dead Vol. 1 TPB and a box of Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macadamia Nuts (loboagain)

Prize #56 : print from artist Ivan Flores. This is a large sized print and will be mailed rolled. This has been signed by Ivan also. (Buffyfan)

Prize #61 :Kamandi #1 cgc 7.5 (old blue label), Kamandi #2 cgc 8.0 (topofthetotem)

If #17 is still available when it's my turn, I'd like it to go to Joanna, she donated 2 things and mentioned that she liked that prize, if it's not available, I'd like my pick to go to BinarySunrise, because he gave Ze so much help in the beginning and triplets are tough..;)

I'm more than happy with my first two picks, thank you all ! (thumbs u

Is it time to sign up for the 2008 raffle yet?

:P

Oddly enough I was thinking about that.You did a great job Kenny and everyone appreciated it.

Dennis

:hi:Dennis!

Kenny, you did an outstanding job...it's just that people are distracted, working, sleeping...;) etc...thanks again, I had a lot of fun!

I just hope TopoftheTotem got the books I sent:)

And its great people like you that makes Christmas wonderful.Sheena LOVED that jumbo.

D

Another idea for next year while we're waiting around... Instead of making Ellen pick untold hundreds of names/attached prizes... All winners must numerically order their PREFERENCE next to each prize. I.E. Rank the prize list according to their personal preference.

Then it'd be easy to toss it all into a spreadsheet.

(I'd just send each winner a list of the prizes in an Excel spreadsheet or have them fill out a web page form.)

The computer can then just automatically sort by winner ranking and everyone gets the best possible prize combination according to their own stated preference.

No wait then. Just some number crunching.

Prize #46 : I hope someone is a Trekkie [star Trek ornaments] (Robysue) Warlord

OK, put me down for the Trekkie package. Live long and prosper Robysue! :applause:

Updated Winners:

1) FlyingDonut

2) Chrisco37

3) Cloudofwit

4) djpinkpanther67

5) Silver

6) Warlord

7) Greggy

8) Brockley

9) Point Five

10) Skypinkblu

11) Jayman

12) ffcomics

13) Karma23

14) UnrulyAppendage

15) CAP_FFreek

16) MutantKeys

17) DimebagD

18) Worldsbestcomics

19) Sborock

20) MrBedrock

21) gemma

22) cd4ever

23) Anfield Fox

24) topofthetotem

25) toro

Remaining Prize List

Prize #47 : Walking Dead Vol. 1 TPB and a box of Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macadamia Nuts (loboagain) greggy

Greggy takes 1) Prize #47 : Walking Dead Vol. 1 TPB and a box of Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macadamia Nuts (loboagain)

Next Up:

Brockley

Hey guys,

I'd like to offer my turn up to someone who has not won yet. Still some neat stuff left.

If you have not won the raffle and would like to pick a prize, send me a PM.

First PM wins!

Jon :hi:

Offer now claimed! Thanks for the interest!

Dang ...

:pullhair:

Thats very kind of you.

Updated Winners:

1) FlyingDonut

2) Chrisco37

3) Cloudofwit

4) djpinkpanther67

5) Silver

6) Warlord

7) Greggy

8) Brockley

9) Point Five

10) Skypinkblu

11) Jayman

12) ffcomics

13) Karma23

14) UnrulyAppendage

15) CAP_FFreek

16) MutantKeys

17) DimebagD

18) Worldsbestcomics

19) Sborock

20) MrBedrock

21) gemma

22) cd4ever

23) Anfield Fox

24) topofthetotem

25) toro

Remaining Prize List

Prize #12 : a semi-decent stack of Marvel Giant Size's [6 books] (Ze-Holiday)Brockley

Prize #47 : Walking Dead Vol. 1 TPB and a box of Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macadamia Nuts (loboagain) greggy

Greggy takes 1) Prize #47 : Walking Dead Vol. 1 TPB and a box of Hawaiian Host Chocolate Macadamia Nuts (loboagain)

Next Up:

Point Five

Great! (thumbs u

Shootydog was the first to respond to my offer. He will take

so that does it for me.

And over to you, Sharon!

Updated Winners:

1) FlyingDonut

2) Chrisco37

3) Cloudofwit

4) djpinkpanther67

5) Silver

6) Warlord

7) Greggy

8) Brockley

9) Point Five

10) Skypinkblu

11) Jayman

12) ffcomics

13) Karma23

14) UnrulyAppendage

15) CAP_FFreek

16) MutantKeys

17) DimebagD

18) Worldsbestcomics

19) Sborock

20) MrBedrock

21) gemma

22) cd4ever

23) Anfield Fox

24) topofthetotem

25) toro

Remaining Prize List

Prize #12 : a semi-decent stack of Marvel Giant Size's [6 books] (Ze-Holiday)Brockley

Prize #35 : Young Love 100 Page Super Spectacular (Transplant)Shootydog

Next Up:

skypinkblu

Updated Winners:

1) FlyingDonut

2) Chrisco37

3) Cloudofwit

4) djpinkpanther67

5) Silver

6) Warlord

7) Greggy

8) Brockley

9) Point Five

10) Skypinkblu

11) Jayman

12) ffcomics

13) Karma23

14) UnrulyAppendage

15) CAP_FFreek

16) MutantKeys

17) DimebagD

18) Worldsbestcomics

19) Sborock

20) MrBedrock

21) gemma

22) cd4ever

23) Anfield Fox

24) topofthetotem

25) toro

Remaining Prize List

Prize #17 : Raw Flash Lot [13 books] (innocuous) Joanna

Prize #35 : Young Love 100 Page Super Spectacular (Transplant)Shootydog

Next Up:

skypinkblu

Well, since they are still here, I'd like to have the Flash books sent to Joanna, if we can find her:)

I'll try sending a PM, but if anyone is in touch, please tell her.

Next up is Flying Donut!