• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is anyone getting Artwork for Christmas?

64 posts in this topic

I'm getting the Frenz Spider-Man page and the Silver Surfer sketch for Christmas- my first art pieces. The Cap sketch will end up being a birthday gift. I've got the pics from the seller in my CAF gallery, though the Spider-Man page will be framed when I get it.

Actually, pages!

oooh...nice...can't wait to see.

I just heard myself that I can expect at least one commission piece as a gift for Christmas. This should be fun..

C

I think this will be the first year in a while where my wife doesn't pick me up a published piece for the holiday season. In the past she's picked up a Michael Lark cover, a Steve McNiven cover, a Tim Sale splash ... my wife's got great taste. ;)

But I do participate in a "secret santa" gift exchange with a couple of collectors ... it's nothing expensive, but I do have a great Captain America by Barry Kitson coming my way soon ... :grin:

I think this will be the first year in a while where my wife doesn't pick me up a published piece for the holiday season. In the past she's picked up a Michael Lark cover, a Steve McNiven cover, a Tim Sale splash ... my wife's got great taste. ;)

But I do participate in a "secret santa" gift exchange with a couple of collectors ... it's nothing expensive, but I do have a great Captain America by Barry Kitson coming my way soon ... :grin:

when did Barry draw Cap?

OK. Here are my most recent acquisitions. A pair of plates from Wrightson's Frankenstein masterpiece.

:o :o (worship) (worship)

WOW...truly magnificent. When I see people posting material like this that they have acquired recently, I have to scratch my head and wonder what on earth would make the previous owners part with them. hm