• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 GRADING CONTEST: Round 4

132 posts in this topic

Waiting on 51 more guesses. If I get them all tonight we can continue earlier, if not, deadline is Tuesday night at 10 PM my time.

I'm one of those 51 and yes, I've been procrastinating. I'm just having a hard time with this one, but do have it down to two grades. :juggle:

Wow. People really put time into doing this. Maybe i should take longer. hm I have been looking at the picture for maybe 1 minute and PMing Nik the grade. Maybe i am doing it all wrong. (shrug) It did feel nice to get 5 points last round after the Negative first round start. doh!

Been doing the same and did the same :)

Waiting on 51 more guesses. If I get them all tonight we can continue earlier, if not, deadline is Tuesday night at 10 PM my time.

Mine's in! :banana:

The other 51 get their's in by 10? lol:screwy:

Speaking of waiting for people and whatnot, I'm taking off tomorrow morning until the 28th...so if I'm not back in time for Rd 5, feel free to skip me. Besides, the zero points will probably work in my favor at this rate.

Hope y'all are having a happy holiday (that twang was for Karma and all his Southern brethren ;) )!

Speaking of waiting for people and whatnot, I'm taking off tomorrow morning until the 28th...so if I'm not back in time for Rd 5, feel free to skip me. Besides, the zero points will probably work in my favor at this rate.

Hope y'all are having a happy holiday (that twang was for Karma and all his Southern brethren ;) )!

lol yall come back now, y'hear? :hi: