• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series Special RUN-OFF

Marvel Villain Survivor Series RUN-OFF  

207 members have voted

1. 1. Marvel Villain Survivor Series RUN-OFF

27 posts in this topic

OK, the last Round found Baron Mordo, Grey Gargoyle & Mr. Hyde the door. But we had a tie for the 4th spot. It seems Crimson Dynamo & Wendigo are deadlocked.

So, in being fair, we will have a Run-off vote just for these two. Since possible seeding comes into play down the road, this is the difference between a 13th & a 14th seed. Mix in that the vote varies for individual characters each round in these early rounds.

Until Wednesday night, vote off which character you want to depart the list. We will return to the main list on Wednesday night.

Wendigo. He`s not really a villain, is he? Just a cursed supernatural creature.

That eats people. Counts in my book. lol

But, yes, you could equate him to an animal except I equate him more to a werewolf or the like.

The only reason I voted for Wendigo instead of Crimson Dynamo is because I have fond memories of purchasing X-Factor Annual #1 back in 1986 at the age of 14. I think it was the first time I paid more than a buck for a comic book. I must've read that issue about 10 times, since my budget only allowed for 2 books per month.

There may have to be a run-off vote for the run-off vote. :insane:

Crimson Dynamo jumped off to a big lead (as in getting voted off), but Wendingo haters have come on strong making it a neck to neck race.

Looks like whichever one makes it out of this round alive will surey get lit up next round.