• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

I'm offering for sale this weekend a lengthy run of sweet high grade Tales to Astonish books. All are CGC graded and unrestored blue labels. Preview night is tonight with the posting of just two of the offerings to come. I hope you'll check it out.

Sometime this evening I will start a sales thread of NON-Junk. Books offered will be key and non-key SA-CA Marvel and DC. There will be some good deals, but mostly just good stuff mostly VF or better.

I am doing my part to try and stop the dollar bin bonanzas that have been taking over the marketplace.

Sometime this evening I will start a sales thread of NON-Junk. Books offered will be key and non-key SA-CA Marvel and DC. There will be some good deals, but mostly just good stuff mostly VF or better.

I am doing my part to try and stop the dollar bin bonanzas that have been taking over the marketplace.

Thats what I'm talking about :banana:

HI EVERYONE. I WILL BE STATING A NEW THREAD THIS EVENING. ALL BOOKS WILL BE

X-MEN ISSUES 94 TO 141. NOT A CONSECUTIVE RUN, BUT ROUGHLY 18 BOOKS WILL BE OFFERED. ALL BOOKS ARE CGC 9.0 OR BETTER AND IN ALL LIKELIHOOD WILL INCLUDE A GIANT SIZE X-MEN 1 AND XMEN 94.

THANKS

Edited by campued1010

OK, OK, I get it... my FS thread is closed. Now, if the mods will just edit the title, as for some reason, I cannot.

-slym ( ;) )

Hey, everyone. Just got home from the Goon party. What a rockin' time! I'll be talking more about it later, but this is just to announce that I will have TEN COPIES of The Goon #32 variant issue for sale tonight!

These were only available at the party and nowhere else! Get 'em while you can!

partycvr.jpg

Hey, everyone. Just got home from the Goon party. What a rockin' time! I'll be talking more about it later, but this is just to announce that I will have TEN COPIES of The Goon #32 variant issue for sale tonight!

partycvr.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

partycvr.jpg

Back Already? Cant wait to see pics :headbang:

partycvr.jpg

1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_beer.gif

meh

meh

I think the alcohol caught up with him Pit, He's down and out buddy :cry:

To offset some of my recent purchases, im going to list about 15 slabs this evening. Everything from SA to modern SS . All marvel. 7 slabs are hulks/TTAs . 4 slabs will be under 15$. come check it out about 330est (thumbs u

Hey,

Tonight about 8-9 EST, I will be selling all the Uncanny X-men Books from the 13 box collection I just picked up.

All the pricing of 9.2 and UNDER will be priced at 30% off the guided price (2008 OSPG). If you spend over $100.00 in the Thread you will receive an additional 10% of the final price. That’s a lot of Savings.

See you guys tonight,

John

I recently picked up a small lot of Vampirella Magazines...all very nice grades...mostly issues with colour photo covers and some of the higher "scarcer" issues (ie #100 - 109). Just thought I would get some feedback first prior to starting a FS thread and taking pictures of them. Anyone?

Thanks... :)