• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,928 posts in this topic

I'll be starting anothert pre- Nick Fury Strange Tales sales thread soon.

Maybe late tonight (midnight EST) or tomorrow night, depending on how fast I can scan.

:insane:

A few remain from my last ST sales thread but most are new, with a few keys (not the big two 101 or 110).

:baiting:

I'll be starting a new sales thread either this afternoon or this evening featuring only Batman and Detective Comics. There will be a mix anywhere from low grade to high grade at very reasonable prices. (thumbs u

I'm going to be listing a pretty nice run of Power Man/Hero For Hire from 1-62.

Well, I'm pretty sure I'll list the #1, but haven't fully decided yet. Depends on how the rest of the run does. 2-62 will definitely be listed. I have a complete run from 1-27 and most of the rest, minus maybe 5-10 issues up to 62.

Most of these are very solid copies, even the earlier numbers (except 1 which might be a 6.0). A lot of VF's and some higher. I'll start listing today or tomorrow.

either tonight or tomorrow night i will put up some leftovers and some brand new books for your buying pleasure.

moderns mostly, but there may be some cheap (really cheap!) sa books as well.

G-O-O-N

punnys

daredevil

halo

identity crisis

bats

tecs

and various other stuff that will start at .50 and up. nothing too terribly expensive

either tonight or tomorrow night i will put up some leftovers and some brand new books for your buying pleasure.

G-O-O-N

punnys

daredevil

halo

identity crisis

bats

tecs

and various other stuff that will start at .50 and up. nothing too terribly expensive

Might have to start collecting me some Goons hm

G-O-O-N

punnys

daredevil

halo

identity crisis

bats

tecs

hi-mid grade, not ultra hg. 9.0-9.4/6. have a bunch of them. and that ss avatar book too... :baiting: .....you want that, you need that.

yes you do.

G-O-O-N

punnys

daredevil

halo

identity crisis

bats

tecs

hi-mid grade, not ultra hg. 9.0-9.4/6. have a bunch of them. and that ss avatar book too... :baiting: .....you want that, you need that.

yes you do.

:whistle: Grades mean nothing to me. I buy the books to read not to whatever....

PM me with what you have my good man (worship)

Edited by Comicopolis

G-O-O-N

punnys

daredevil

halo

identity crisis

bats

tecs

yes you do.

:whistle: Grades mean nothing to me. I buy the books to read no to whatever....

PM me with what you have my good man (worship)

will do, i'll shoot one over to you as soon as i get home.

I might be posting a beautiful copy of Avengers 93 CGC'd at 9.6 White Pages for sale in a couple of days, here is a scan of the book itself.

***This might be sold. I will update the status when I find out more info.***

Thanks for your time.

Paul

Avengers93CGC96WP2.jpg

So was this ever posted? Or was this the actual sales thread?

Sigh.

I might be posting a beautiful copy of Avengers 93 CGC'd at 9.6 White Pages for sale in a couple of days, here is a scan of the book itself.

Thanks for your time.

Paul

Avengers93CGC96WP2.jpg

Sigh.

Yep - that breaks about every guideline there is around here . . . except for great scans :grin:

Starting in an hour or so, I will begin a sales thread that will include comics, magazines and anything else that might appeal to you. If there is enough interest, it will include about 150+ items and last until next weekend.

Thanks for your time.

Paul

Avengers93CGC96WP2.jpg

Sigh.

Yep - that breaks about every guideline there is around here . . . except for great scans :grin:

I at least wanted to know the asking price. :insane: