• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

I will be starting a thread tonight around 7:00 Central. Some early Flash and Challengers of The Unknown issues Also a Showcase # 7.

DRX

FF12 :baiting:

To break in my new scanner, I will be starting a rather large sales thread on Friday Dec.18th at 10pm CST, to end on Dec.26th at 11pm CST. Over 300 books planned, god knows I should list more and clear some of these out :insane: , at some very fair prices. The majority of the books will be raw, with a few slabs thrown in for good measure (thumbs u . Mostly HG Copper/Moderns, BUT there will be some Silver and Bronze as well :grin:.

A few titles that will be included:

ASM

UXM

Captain America

Daredevil

Thor

Fantastic Four

Miracleman

Bone

GI Joe

Cry for Dawn

Hero for Hire

Defenders

Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

Get ready...... :devil:

Well, my shipment of Batman slabs is FINALLY arriving today. Once I get the books and get pics taken of each slab, they'll all be going up for sale in the Copper/Modern Age Only selling area this afternoon.

Just got my grades back on a couple nice books that I wil be posting once they are in hand.1 week or so I expect them back.

Green Lantern #76 7.5 OW/White pages $600

Green Lantern # 29 First Black hand 9.0 OW/W pages Looking for 275.00 on that one

Ill be posting scans in the Silver age section once they are in hand BUT if anyone may be interested before that pm me.If not please keep your eyes on the for sale section in the next 10 days or so.

Also scored a GL76 9.2 :cloud9:Thats a keeper

Hot books for sure! :headbang:

To break in my new scanner, I will be starting a rather large sales thread on Friday Dec.18th at 10pm CST, to end on Dec.26th at 11pm CST. Over 300 books planned, god knows I should list more and clear some of these out :insane: , at some very fair prices. The majority of the books will be raw, with a few slabs thrown in for good measure (thumbs u . Mostly HG Copper/Moderns, BUT there will be some Silver and Bronze as well :grin:.

ASM

UXM

Captain America

Daredevil

Thor

Fantastic Four

Miracleman

Bone

GI Joe

Cry for Dawn

Hero for Hire

Defenders

Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

Due to unforseen circumstances doh! , the start of my sales thread will be postponed until tomorrow, Dec 19th at 10pm CST (thumbs u .

FYI....the thread will be listed in the "Mixed Ages" forum.....

Edited by klozd24seven

ASM

UXM

Captain America

Daredevil

Thor

Fantastic Four

Miracleman

Bone

GI Joe

Cry for Dawn

Hero for Hire

Defenders

Incredible Hulk

Iron Man

Due to unforseen circumstances doh! , the start of my sales thread will be postponed until tomorrow, Dec 19th at 10pm CST (thumbs u .

:cry:

My entire comic collection will be put up for sale starting tomorrow. I have about 50,000 comics so at $20 per that means I want 1 million dollars for them. Payment should be by certified check only unless you want to give me a new house, 2 new cars, a yacht and Tiger Woods' future ex-wife. :/

My entire comic collection will be put up for sale starting tomorrow. I have about 50,000 comics so at $20 per that means I want 1 million dollars for them. Payment should be by certified check only unless you want to give me a new house, 2 new cars, a yacht and Tiger Woods' future ex-wife. :/
are you accepting consignments?