• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,929 posts in this topic

Beginning this Saturday, and running through next weekend, I'm going to be having the greatest budget-conscious sales thread of all time:

Jive's 1st Annual "Beat the Great Recession: 150 slabs for $150 or less" Sale

There is going to be a little bit of everything, but the emphasis will be on high grade Silver, Bronze, Copper and Modern slabs, all with price points under $150, and as little as $25.

There will be some great prices on some very nice books as well as FREE Shipping offers, freebies, and other incentives to stretch your dollars to the limit.

(thumbs u

:taptaptap:

After much deliberation, I've decided that I am bored with Spidey and will begin to sell off parts of my collection so that I can have a go at putting together an X-men run. I have ASM #5-Current. I also have runs of just about every other solo Spidey title. Most low number ASM's are lower grades (5.0-7.0). I also have all variants (except 300 chromium) for all of the runs. Will start listing tomorrow night or Sunday night.

Not sure when I am getting my book back, (I paid for return shipping priority two days ago) but I would like to announce that I will be trading off my Weird Western Tales 12 CGC 9.8 White. There are only 3 in the census and I am under the impression this is the only one with white pages. One of them is the Don Rosa book with off-white to white pages. This book has been pressed by Joeypost. It is also perfectly centered. I will be adding a few raw WWT under #22 in higher gades as well in the trade deal once I get this book back. At that time I will post an official thread with pictures. Hopefully it will be some time this week.

IF you are interested start digging I am interested in SA Marvel keys and semi keys raw or CGC'd basicly the best possible book and the most equitable trade.

The official list of books wanted will be posted once I start my thread.

*TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF LISTED PRICE IN OUR SILVER AGE CGC 9.6 SECTION!

*FREE SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE FOR USA BIDDERS STILL APPLIES!

*SALE/THREAD WILL CLOSE 11PM, 2/23/10 !

go to it here = http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3807070#Post3807070

Edited by Bio-Rupp

Hello All,

I can no longer edit my fundraiser thread title, but wanted people to know that more cool items have been donated. There is also 1 lot that has not received any bids if anyone would like to deflower it.

Thanks,

Bruce

Isabella's Fundraiser Auction (NEW Donations)

Starting tonight at about 9pm (if I stilll have power;) I will be listing about 20 Golden Age Wonder Woman and Sensations. These are my doubles, I've had them for a while, and they are mostly lower grade (and hopefully affordable.).

See you then!

Starting tonight at about 9pm (if I stilll have power;) I will be listing about 20 Golden Age Wonder Woman and Sensations. These are my doubles, I've had them for a while, and they are mostly lower grade (and hopefully affordable.).

See you then!

:frustrated: I'll be asleep.

:sorry:I'll try and start a little earlier...

Like now :whistle:

zzz

Give me 5 minutes, I'm just scanning one more book, I'll finish the others later;)

Sharon - you are a star (worship)

I'll go and brush my teeth, ready for sleep.

Hello All,

I can no longer edit my fundraiser thread title, but wanted people to know that more cool items have been donated. There is also 1 lot that has not received any bids if anyone would like to deflower it.

Thanks,

Bruce

Another update (because I can no longer edit my fundraiser thread title). Another Lot has been donated!

Please check out Isabella's Fundraiser Auction Thread.

Thanks,

Bruce

Going to have a sales thread sometime this weekend including these 9.8s

ASM 36

Sandman 8

MCP #79

New Teen Titans #1

X-Men #139

Wolverine #10

X-Factor #24 $

Wolverine #1 LS

Spectacular Spider-Man #116 (Sabretooth)

Maxx #34 $

Maxx #35 (last issue)

ASM 568 Negative Edition (Ross Goblin cover)

and more

Going to have a sales thread sometime this weekend including these 9.8s

ASM 36

Sandman 8

MCP #79

New Teen Titans #1

X-Men #139

Wolverine #10

X-Factor #24 $

Wolverine #1 LS

Spectacular Spider-Man #116 (Sabretooth)

Maxx #34 $

Maxx #35 (last issue)

ASM 568 Negative Edition (Ross Goblin cover)

and more

:o

(worship)