• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,934 posts in this topic

Dr%20Balls%20Ho%20Ho%20Ho%20Sale.jpg

Copper keys! Bronze keys! Silver keys! And presents for boys and girls who blow more than $60 in the thread. Starting this weekend!

I'll be slummin' with Rupp in the Mixed thread and we'll see what happens!

OOOOOOOO........I wonder if I will have any funds for this............

Ruppie's my favorite seller.

Wonder if you have funds to fix this

I am not even worried about that. It has been taken care of.

Do you really spend your time doing this? I feel bad for you.

I am ruppie's customer for life anyways.

Edited by MrDeafComics

Posted a thread last night

Black Friday Comes Early!

All sorts of Key books, Original Artwork, Slabs, Raw, from Golden Age to Modern Age.

From $30 to $10,000.

It's all mixed so I posted it in mixed and I am sure some folks will miss it.

Posted a thread last night

Black Friday Comes Early!

All sorts of Key books, Original Artwork, Slabs, Raw, from Golden Age to Modern Age.

From $30 to $10,000.

It's all mixed so I posted it in mixed and I am sure some folks will miss it.

It is kind of a dead zone in there. At least the threads stay on page one for a looooong time. Nice stuff by the way, good luck! (thumbs u Edited by mrwoogieman

:news: I'm starting up my Thanksgiving Sale again right now. Among hundreds of books I have a Nova #1, Strange Tales #180, HG BA Thor's, Iron Man's, Ms. Marvel #1, Tec's, ASM's, JLA's, Marvel Premiere #47 and a bunch more plus the usual freebies, cake, ice cream, petting zoo and maybe a loosing of the Kraken. Links below!

Listing Miracleman #5, 12, 13, 15, 17-23 right now. I have a few other tricks up my sleeve as well. Come celebrate Festivus with the rest of us!

Mention this advertisement and get free domestic shipping on all orders over $50.00 and an additional 10% off on orders over $100.00 (thumbs u Also, buy 3 or more ASM's and get 10% off all of them

Its almost that time!

Announcing the Amazing, Fantastic, Uncanny, Spectacular, even Superior Dale Roberts Comics Holiday Thread! :banana: It begins Sunday night Dec 8th (unless we get wiped out by this icestorm).

I have been buying and buying and buying collections all year and I have tons of unprocessed inventory. You guys are going to get 1st shot at ALL of it. Almost everything in this thread has never been offered for sale by me anywhere. The prices are going to be as good as the boards have ever seen.

There will be Golden Age, Silver Age (and I mean ALOT of Silver Age), Bronze Age keys (almost everything you would want), Copper keys and even a few Moderns. There will also be some 1970s memorabilia and some fanzines (mostly early RBCC).

I bought an enormous collection last winter from the estate of Denver Sherry, an old time dealer known to many people in the south. He collected basically everything. And a lot of it will be offered here.

I bought a large group of very nice books from our very own October earlier this year. Many of those books will be offered here.

I went on a buying trip a few weeks ago, and many of those books will be offered here.

And finally, there is just tons of stuff that I have purchased from collection and from conventions throughout this past year, and as usual, I bought a ton more than I had time to process.

There are a lot of very good, very desirable, and super hot books in this grouping. All together, there are probably 4 long boxes worth of books and a half dozen magazine boxes worth of books. And I am going to do my best to list it all in this thread. And I am going to do my best to sell all of it.

The grading is going to be super tight, and the vast majority of prices are going to be so good you won't be able to not hit the :takeit:

The thread will run from Dec 8th to January 12th. I will probably be listing 3 nights a week, as well as at least a couple of times a week during the daytime.

Please stop by and take a look. If you bought from me last year, you know how good the deals were. And this year it will be even better. If you did not, or if you are new, I guarantee you will be satisfied.

Gonna be posting a new BIN/Best Offer thread this weekend. Got about 300 mid-grade bronze books available.

There will be runs of Iron Fist, Powerman, Captain Marvel, Nova, Hulk...and more.

Come get your haggle on! :headbang:

Chris :hi:

Its almost that time!

Announcing the Amazing, Fantastic, Uncanny, Spectacular, even Superior Dale Roberts Comics Holiday Thread! :banana: It begins Sunday night Dec 8th (unless we get wiped out by this icestorm).

I have been buying and buying and buying collections all year and I have tons of unprocessed inventory. You guys are going to get 1st shot at ALL of it. Almost everything in this thread has never been offered for sale by me anywhere. The prices are going to be as good as the boards have ever seen.

There will be Golden Age, Silver Age (and I mean ALOT of Silver Age), Bronze Age keys (almost everything you would want), Copper keys and even a few Moderns. There will also be some 1970s memorabilia and some fanzines (mostly early RBCC).

I bought an enormous collection last winter from the estate of Denver Sherry, an old time dealer known to many people in the south. He collected basically everything. And a lot of it will be offered here.

I bought a large group of very nice books from our very own October earlier this year. Many of those books will be offered here.

I went on a buying trip a few weeks ago, and many of those books will be offered here.

And finally, there is just tons of stuff that I have purchased from collection and from conventions throughout this past year, and as usual, I bought a ton more than I had time to process.

There are a lot of very good, very desirable, and super hot books in this grouping. All together, there are probably 4 long boxes worth of books and a half dozen magazine boxes worth of books. And I am going to do my best to list it all in this thread. And I am going to do my best to sell all of it.

The grading is going to be super tight, and the vast majority of prices are going to be so good you won't be able to not hit the :takeit:

The thread will run from Dec 8th to January 12th. I will probably be listing 3 nights a week, as well as at least a couple of times a week during the daytime.

Please stop by and take a look. If you bought from me last year, you know how good the deals were. And this year it will be even better. If you did not, or if you are new, I guarantee you will be satisfied.

90 books or so, starting around 8:00 CST Sunday night. Tons of great stuff. If you aren't there, you will be kicking yourself Monday morning.