• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,915 posts in this topic

I just picked up a few more boxes of comic store stock from a closed store. Will be listing some BA / CA runs from Marvel and DC in the next few weeks.

Uncanny X-Men, X-Men, Flash Vol 1, Flash Vol 2, Warlord, ASM, Superman, Conan, Batman, GIJoe, Swamp Thing, Howard the Duck, Warlock, Star Wars, Defenders, MTIO/MTU, Mixed Lots, etc...

Edited by faster friends

Will be listing these for tomorrow when I get them back from CGC.

Hopefully sometime early afternoon...

Amazing Spider-man #194 CGC 9.6 white

Daredevil #111 CGC 9.4 white

Iron Man #55 CGC 8.5 ow/w

Fantastic Four #30 CGC 8.5 ow/w

I was thinking about putting up some $50 & $100 group lots for sale next weekend (16th or 17th).

They would mostly be made up of BA books with some SA and maybe a GA book or two. Grades would be all over the place from VG to NM, but would be fairly consistent within each individual lot. For example, I may have a BA Flash lot for $50 with all books in VG to VG/F condition or I may have a BA Black Panther lot with all books in VF to VF/NM condition.

Titles would be mostly Marvel & DC superhero but may also include some western and war books.

I'm just wondering if there would be a market here on the boards for something like that or whether I should just set up some BINs on Ebay.

Most of the lots would be sold at about 30% to 60% of OSPG values.

Forgot to announce here:

I've got a ton of Marvel and DC Trading Cards signed by artists and celebrities.

Many are rare and/or holofoil. If you want cool sigs cheap, I think its worth a look.

thanks for stopping by!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7986381&fpart=1

It's been over a year since I've sold any books (last was my beloved AF15)...time for another heavy weight. A nice TMNT Issue 1 (1st print, cgc 7.0) coming up in a few hours (say 3 or so). :)

Update: sorry folks, delayed until tomorrow so I can snap some new pictures of the book! See you then.

Edited by invisibleghosts