• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD - post pre-sale announcements
35 35

5,913 posts in this topic

On 7/1/2019 at 11:10 AM, Ricksneatstuff said:

Friday July 5th at Noon EST- MEGA Sales Thread!!!

This will be a massive thread of well over 100 books with LOTS of big books and some great stuff you will not want to miss. Pretty much the only things that are safe are the books in my Signature Line. Books I hate to part with (again) but I gotta keep the train a movin'.

Golden Age Primarily with Amazing Spider-Man too (in all likelihood). 

I will not be able to give previews or pre-sales but I will post a few highlight pics here in this post shortly.   @ThothAmon @jeranimal @Roddulate @sacentaur @october @n2wdw@Ltpink2002 @Mystafo @surfcitycomics @Philreal @Changer @Dreamtoreal1 @BuscemasAvengers @Junkdrawer @ebixter@dem1138@oceans11@thirdgreenham @goldust40 @JustJimN @NikoSleeps1991 @dannyboy @Gregd @retrocomics @misterrmystery @SOLAR BOY @path4play @Robot Man @Readcomix @SuperGrover @entalmighty1 @szavisca @X_Phile @bounty_coder@mwotka @jimjum12 @JB123 @Supernerd @Norrin's lawyer @MustEatBrains @mdean2437 @atomised @toto @newshane @Patriot6 @OdinsSecrets @gino2paulus2 @Yosemite @Bunky Brian @Drummy @BriD. @miraclemet @rabidwolf @khoo75 @BEAUMONTS @Frisco Larson @Zolnerowich @Inaflash @shortboxed  @adamstrange @Microbia  @SkOw@Casablanca @JRBaxter @comichut @ChiSoxFan @eschnit @Joshua33 @Spyder! @kazoo @mrlatko @comicquant @goldenacase @Comcav@Markentoth @mustang33guy @comicnoir @dannyboy @Ghastly542454

@Mike maio@jhm

A small sampling.  

66B1D968-8D14-483A-9DAC-D294E3356B33.jpeg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

Hello. I have not done a sale in a while so I’ll be doing solarfest 2019 on July 12th-14th. It will be a 3 days sale. Day one is all silver and bronze. That will be about 50-55 comics (sample below). Day 2 and day 3 are all golden age. Some tough to find and some even tougher. All at great prices. I will put a preview of those after the first day is done. Thank you and hope to see a lot of you at the sale. I will be starting all 3 days at 7pm west cost time. Thanks 

9CF37B1F-D071-442A-B87A-A01F6C3CCA74.jpeg

3065CE4C-48DD-44A0-8517-8907F0B766E4.jpeg

8A3AF8BF-4ACB-471E-BEAD-3273D890E03A.jpeg

3B281616-68F0-4030-9098-CCCBA771F921.jpeg

For all you Moon Knight lovers out there, I am going to be listing soon WBN 33, 37 and all of the Moon Knight series - a total of over 200 books.

All of the books (except WBN 33 and 37) were bought by me when they come out.

I am going to say over 95% of those books are 9.4 to 9.8

Hopefully I can sell them all in 1 big lot

Hi folks,

I'm going to have a massive blow out of Signature Series books, raw autograph books, and possibly some blue labels. This will be on-going for a while as I will add 10-12 books a day for as long as I can. There will be rare signatures, including one of a kind items. Signatures from deceased creators. Sketch covers.  All with the hope of paying down some of my credit card debt. :tonofbricks:

Most likely I will start this up on Monday July 15

On 6/29/2019 at 7:43 PM, Bird said:

I will likely do a small sale soon, the top row in this photo likely in it (I am on the fence about one, might be a good Secret Santa for this year!)

D97cjO8X4AcPRR1.jpg

I might put up a TTA 44 as well

wow, time flies. I never got around to this but have a bunch more books and will start a sale in mixed this week, maybe even tomorrow morning. Some groovy books, some GGA Archies, some GA reprints and a GA book or three, some records...a little of everything. I may even have some scandalous women magazines in there!!!

Okay, threads in Mixed and G/S/B started (and a few items sold already, thank you buyers!). I will be adding items throughout the week and starting a C/M thread too. More to come later today.

Edited by Bird

Planning on having another sale starting late tomorrow and will be all over the place as per my usual sales lol hopefully you'll find something you like, shout out to the few that bought in the last few sales (thumbsu @lizards2 @Batarag @speedcake @Changer @skypinkblu @kairos70 @musicmeta @TheAvenger80 @davet75 @Jaydee @misterrmystery @sacentaur @Big.Daddy 

2 minutes ago, Azkaban said:

Planning on having another sale starting late tomorrow and will be all over the place as per my usual sales lol hopefully you'll find something you like, shout out to the few that bought in the last few sales (thumbsu @lizards2 @Batarag @speedcake @Changer @skypinkblu @kairos70 @musicmeta @TheAvenger80 @davet75 @Jaydee @misterrmystery @sacentaur @Big.Daddy 

Where is my pm preview?

I'm going to start a multiple night sales thread tonight at about 8pm EST. It should run for 2 hours or so.

I'll be selling part of a collection I bought a few months ago, along with some other books I had saved. These are COMIC BOOK, comics;) no super heroes, but some great kids books, or adult kids books, comic collector reading books and they are all reasonably priced.

I'll be starting with a few Archies (unless there is another A before them in the box) and ending with Walt Disney Comics and Stories. Included are Flintstones, tons of Disney, Gold Key, Bugs, Scooby Doo, way too many to list. 

Shipping will be your choice, to wherever. I think I have about 1,000 books to list, I'll add more titles as I get to them.  I have about 9 "bank boxess" of books. I am keeping 3 (the room I have on the shelf) and in most cases I'm selling the nicer looking copies. 

These are summer play time comics:) 

Lots of freebies and cookies of course;) :foryou:

Edited by skypinkblu