• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone do a run of 10 or more slabs in the same grade?

56 posts in this topic

I happened to get a few issues all in the same grade of a series that I previously wouldn't have thought of collecting and it made me wonder if anyone here tries to get runs of slabs all with the same grade. If so, how hard was it and how long did it take to get your run together?

Any group shots would be great !!!.

Here's a run I don't think I have ever posted before

Yes you have :baiting:

Doggone short-term memory loss...Where? In the Wolverine Appreciation thread?

hm How about this one? I know they are not all in the same grade but (shrug)

th_Wolverine11CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine12CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine13CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine14CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine15CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine16CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine17CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine18CGC9-1.jpgth_Wolverine19CGC9-1.jpgth_Wolverine20CGC9.jpg

I happened to get a few issues all in the same grade of a series that I previously wouldn't have thought of collecting and it made me wonder if anyone here tries to get runs of slabs all with the same grade. If so, how hard was it and how long did it take to get your run together?

th_Wolverine11CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine12CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine13CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine14CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine15CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine16CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine17CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine18CGC9-1.jpgth_Wolverine19CGC9-1.jpgth_Wolverine20CGC9.jpg

I believe so... nice books btw :applause:

I believe so... nice books btw :applause:

What about these? These are all in the same grade.

th_Wolverine21CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine22CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine23CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine24CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine25CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine26CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine27CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine28CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine29CGC9.jpgth_Wolverine30CGC9.jpg

This is kinda like walking into a titty bar gentleman's club and asking the patrons if they like to look at naked women.

Actually, it's more like asking the patrons if they like to look at naked women, but only if they're all 36DDDs. :P

This is kinda like walking into a titty bar gentleman's club and asking the patrons if they like to look at naked women.

Actually, it's more like asking the patrons if they like to look at naked women, but only if they're all 36DDDs. :P

36DDDs :cloud9:

lol