• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007/2008 GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 6

114 posts in this topic

OW pages, round ends Saturday night, same Boston time as all previous rounds.

Note: If you do end up missing sending your grade in for 5 or more rounds, sorry to say I will remove your name from the list of players.

Also, I am tired of constantly typing reminders out, from this round out, I will no longer post reminders with a list of those who have not sent a grade in.

Good luck

spectre5021.jpg

spectre5b022.jpg

Also, I am tired of constantly typing reminders out, from this round out, I will no longer post reminders with a list of those who have not sent a grade in.

(worship)

(worship) (worship)

I told the dork to not do it a few rounds ago.

hm...a toughie...I have to think about this one :eek:

Hey dj --- Did you get the PM from Nik? :baiting:

He posted the wrong scan earlier, and he asked me to make sure you got the right one in time. Here it is:

spectre4s.jpg

:makepoint: BTW, Happy Birthday!

lol

How come the Tracey Space coupe looks like a septic tank with a periscope hm

That's how Chester Gould drew it! Similarly, Tracy's "two-way wrist radio" (that subsequently became the "two-way wrist TV)" is anachronistic today. In its day, though, it was way cool...

I'm doped up on percoset right now from my surgery so I'm not going to fathom a guess until tomorrow

Military surgery usually involves sledge hammers and tin snips. They took out my wisdom teeth and, I swear, they dragged out a hammer and chisel and went to work removing them. Really Draconian. Enjoy the Perkys.

(worship)

(worship) (worship)

ABSOLUTELY! It's not like you're their wet-nurse! (thumbs u :devil:

I'm doped up on percoset right now from my surgery so I'm not going to fathom a guess until tomorrow

don't remember exactly where you stand in this contest..... :whistle:, but feel that you should be looking out for your personal wellbeing more than any old contest, so more Percocet it is........... :sumo:

get well soon................ :devil: