• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Never-Ending Comic Book Quiz

1,202 posts in this topic

I'm going to assume you hit the sack, and I got it.

6tomxxg.jpg

If I am wrong, please accept my apologies and disregard the following....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In which case, since I'm heading to bed, I'll leave this one for tomorrow. Where did this appear? The clues are there, although it isn't simple.

71zqy4y.jpg

MY POINTS SO FAR: 6

Edited by Architecht

6tomxxg.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In which case, since I'm heading to bed, I'll leave this one for tomorrow. Where did this appear? The clues are there, although it isn't simple.

71zqy4y.jpg

Marvel Feature 1

6tomxxg.jpg

71zqy4y.jpg

Marvel Feature 1

No. As I said, it's not an easy one. The clues are there, but it's going to take some digging, or a die hard marvel fan. It's page 48 if that helps any. And here is the prior page.

6ln1pcg.jpg

^^

P.S. Technically, CapFFreek never passed the baton to me, as I think he hit the sack.

Although, I am pretty sure I got his query correct.

Hi Bronze :hi: I'm sure it's OK, since you obviously got his question right and even posted the full cover of that AAF cover for confirmation.

So, here is the next picture question: Name the Title and Issue Number:

cover-detail.jpg

MY POINTS SO FAR: 5

Edited by Architecht

• Administrator

I have edited in your self-posted point totals... because I'm a nice guy, and because you guys are lazy. :P :P :P

:baiting:

:kidaround:

If we post updated scores with your questions it'll be really easy to maintain. That way, at some point we'll declare an official reset and there can be something like a weekly winner or whatever. ;)

What do you guys think? A weekly reset?

Edited by Architecht