• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW POLL - Fantastic Four # 1

PGM Fantastic Four # 1  

264 members have voted

1. 1. PGM Fantastic Four # 1

65 posts in this topic

I haven't run a Poll on an early marvel SA Key in a while and felt it was about time again. here's the copy i pulled off the rack at sid's Lucheonette in the late summer of 1961. i was just about to enter High School;

FF_HD.jpg

FF_HD_001.jpg

I went with 6.5...I believe a 7.0 is possible (top half of book = 7.5/8.0...bottom half of book = 6.0)

Very SWEEEEEEET copy...wish I coulda been there with ya in 61...

You paid 40-cents less for yours than mine...I got mine (3.5 range) out of a fanzine ad in 1971 for 50-cents...

HNY!

(worship)

I went with a 7.0 --- meaning that I think this is what it would get from CGC with the obligatory super-key SA bump. Technically, it's probably more like a 6.0, due to the spine creases.

Absolutely beautiful, and an OO copy, no less! :applause:

I hit 7.5, since I've been undergrading all of Nik's. :insane: I could see a 7.0, but figured it looks a wee bit too nice.

Beautiful copy! How many times did you read your books?

i must have read this one quite a bit as the following issues were almost all in better shape. except the 12 and 13 which i must have gone camping with............. :eek: