• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 12

138 posts in this topic

Okay another easy/hard round :devil:,, OWW pages and this round will close Friday night, usual time.

Once again to all still playing, good luck

xmen97085.jpg

xmen97a086.jpg

Pubic Hairs... over my last couple of years on here, I have heard much talk about them! Some bad, some worse... I was wondering though, does CGC detract from the grade for them???

hm

xmen97085.jpg

:o

BTW - Grade sent! I didn't want to miss a fourth round!!!

(thumbs u

Pubic Hairs... over my last couple of years on here, I have heard much talk about them! Some bad, some worse... I was wondering though, does CGC detract from the grade for them???

hm

xmen97085.jpg

(thumbs u

That's gross :sick: I've yet to see some thing like this and would return the book to the seller and ask for my money back.

Not saying I want to see one in books I buy but never heard of this. (shrug)

Can I get some e-mail action again please?

brrempel@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone that has been sending me scans via e-mail and/or posting the scans hosted someplace else. (thumbs u

Too late now to join. Be here for the next one.
Won't you be over 20000 post by then and no longer be an active member of the boards??? :baiting:

You are correct there sir ;)

hm

xmen97085.jpg

:o

(thumbs u

Since everyone else has been silent on this, i guess maybe they feel the humor offsets the fact that you have reposted a picture of a book in an active round and have even pointed out that a potential defect is actually a hair (way too straight to be a pube btw).

please refrain from expressing opinions of any kind dealing with specifics about the book...........yours is about the fifth infraction............... (tsk):foryou: