• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 12

138 posts in this topic

I agree with Harry. There should be no discussion in these threads about an active book. PERIOD. :sumo:

DQ all who do so (and put 'em on the probation thread while you're at it!) :devil:

Isn't this the part where you call him a dikwad? :jokealert:;)

I agree with Harry. There should be no discussion in these threads about an active book. PERIOD. :sumo:

DQ all who do so (and put 'em on the probation thread while you're at it!) :devil:

No, just you :baiting:

lol

:foryou:

Pubic Hairs... over my last couple of years on here, I have heard much talk about them! Some bad, some worse... I was wondering though, does CGC detract from the grade for them???

hm

xmen97085.jpg

:o

BTW - Grade sent! I didn't want to miss a fourth round!!!

(thumbs u

Since everyone else has been silent on this, i guess maybe they feel the humor offsets the fact that you have reposted a picture of a book in an active round and have even pointed out that a potential defect is actually a hair (way too straight to be a pube btw).

please refrain from expressing opinions of any kind dealing with specifics about the book...........yours is about the fifth infraction............... (tsk):foryou:

I had no freaking clue what this person was alluding to... (shrug)

I also agree with Harry and David. All remarks about the book in question should be made after the round is over.

Gook luck to all! (thumbs u

There are only a few rules associated with this contest...surprising people can't seem to adhere by them...NIK HAS STATED NUMEROUS TIMES YOU CAN PM HIM WITH ANY FREAKING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BOOK!!! PM STANDS FOR PRIVATE MESSAGE!! GET A FREAKING CLUE TABLE-TALKERS!! (End of rant...) :censored:

And Nik is very prompt with replies and very generous with his time...on that note, don't take advantage of it by asking a litany of borderline questions would be my advice...(end of rant 2...) (thumbs u

Great Job Nik! and fun contest...and as far as my participation...nothin' 2 or 3 consecutive 5s can't cure...

:roflmao: Oh yeah . . . I forgot!

Skin them

Hey guys, see this???

busy-street-1024.JPG

it's called OUTSIDE!

Get out there sometime and live a little. Maybe there will be a little less unwarranted stress in your lives.

Enjoy the view!

:makepoint:

Ugh... too many people! :baiting:

Hey guys, see this???

Hey, dude, see this?

It's called "the point." Try to stay on it. And when you screw up, man up and admit your mistake instead of attempting to deflect blame

:gossip: JohnnyG- I brought this up as joke since I accidentally asked a question a few rounds ago and earned this moniker. More of a :baiting: to the old man who slapped me with it ;)

And Nik, I can't wait to see how this one turns out!

Not sure what happened here?...but c'mon guys, cool down a bit. The contest is too much fun (and too much work for Nik & Shin) to get caught up in bickering.

:foryou:

We could go play outside in the rain. :insane: