• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,206 posts in this topic

Wow, what is this thread doing on page 3?!

I have a new book to add, not much compared to most of the selections that you guys have, but I guess it'll have to do to get this back on the front page ;)

Presented here is my first raggedy-azzed Doc Savage pulp, Devil on the Moon. I've been a fan since my Dad introduced me 36 years ago when he gave me the 6 Golden Press hardbacks for Christmas). I then moved on to the Bantam releases, finally completing the run of singles a few years ago with the acquisition of #50 Devil on the Moon. I thought it would be fun to pick up the original pulp version of this story as my first Doc pulp. Now I've only got 180 to go!

Anyone else here collect Doc?

DocSavageDevilMoon.jpg

Wow, what is this thread doing on page 3?!

I have a new book to add, not much compared to most of the selections that you guys have, but I guess it'll have to do to get this back on the front page ;)

Presented here is my first raggedy-azzed Doc Savage pulp, Devil on the Moon. I've been a fan since my Dad introduced me 36 years ago when he gave me the 6 Golden Press hardbacks for Christmas). I then moved on to the Bantam releases, finally completing the run of singles a few years ago with the acquisition of #50 Devil on the Moon. I thought it would be fun to pick up the original pulp version of this story as my first Doc pulp. Now I've only got 180 to go!

Anyone else here collect Doc?

DocSavageDevilMoon.jpg

Tucson. hm

I could hook you up if you wanted to attend the Doc-Con in phoenix this year.

Last year was my first, its a lot of fun.

What a line. Didnt know who was Lovecraft until reading this line on an Iron Maiden cover i.e., Live after Death almost 25 years ago. Still have the T-shirt :headbang:

My first contribution to this thread! :acclaim:

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."

astoundingfeb1936.jpg

astoundingstoriesjune19.jpg

Tucson. hm

I could hook you up if you wanted to attend the Doc-Con in phoenix this year.

Last year was my first, its a lot of fun.

Sure, hit me up with a PM. I attended the first MythosCon up in Phoenix earlier this year and it was a blast. I checked out the Doc-Con page....sounds like a pretty small get together, but I'm game (thumbs u