• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,154 posts in this topic

Guys, not sure if this is an appropriate place for this, but I just listed a big group of Detective and Mystery pulps in my ebay store and will be listing another larger group tomorrow. About 120 total pulps. Mostly in pretty good shape and some good titles. Check them out.

http://stores.ebay.com/DALE-ROBERTS-COMICS_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ0QQftidZ2QQsclZ2QQtZkm

Pulps ending tonight, starting at about 7:00 CST

You would list these when I am broke. :(

Hi,

Just picked this up. I have never seen this cover before but it is cool, and from 1933 to boot.

detectiveStoryMagazineJune251933.jpg

Dwight

That is a GREAT cover!!! NICE score!

Very cool - earliest female masked hero? What's her name?

Hi,

Just picked this up. I have never seen this cover before but it is cool, and from 1933 to boot.

detectiveStoryMagazineJune251933.jpg

Dwight

AWESOME, Dwight!! I've never seen that before either!! Great pick up!

Someone needs to do a Gerber guide to Pulps...

Hi everyone! I have posted some of this pic's in another thread but wanted to share here also thinking that some of you may not see the other thread.

I collect Edgar Rice Burroughs, so all the pulps I own have ERB stories in them.

Hope you enjoy!

The first couple I am posting are for Ciorac, as he made mention of them in a pic he saw.

Amazing Stories Quarterly. Fall, 1941. Contains John Carter of Mars and the Giant of Mars.

DSCF2695.jpg