• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,256 posts in this topic

With the addition of the rare REAL MYSTERY #2 to my collection (actually two at the same time, but thats a long story), I am able to close out my Red Circle weird menace pulp run!

367770470_o.jpg 

Took a new group shot of some of my favorite Red Circle covers, including a couple of new Red Circle Detective pulps featuring weird menace covers! So now its onto the detective titles...

REDCIRCLEgroupmay11.jpg

Awesome! (worship)

With the addition of the rare REAL MYSTERY #2 to my collection (actually two at the same time, but thats a long story), I am able to close out my Red Circle weird menace pulp run!

367770470_o.jpg 

Took a new group shot of some of my favorite Red Circle covers, including a couple of new Red Circle Detective pulps featuring weird menace covers! So now its onto the detective titles...

REDCIRCLEgroupmay11.jpg

awesome Ryan!!! Congrats on a great run!

367770470_o.jpg 

REDCIRCLEgroupmay11.jpg

awesome Ryan!!! Congrats on a great run!

Thanks loads!! (thumbs u

Since I can't really get into Timely's, its nice to have runs of their lurid ancestors! You can see that Timely's come by their horror-themed covers honestly.

One of my fave Brundage Covers from my collection :cloud9:

WTJAN36.jpg

Classic.

That's a rather thin outfit...

I've not been looking for pulps lately but did get this one for cheap on eBay. Detective Fiction Weekly from April 1935 in nice shape with Max Brand, Ray Cummings, Fred McIsaac, Steve Fisher for under $10 shipped. I'm pleased. Oh, yeah, it's also an electrocution cover *Yikes* -

98742.jpg.627b88f5d187cd5fd25988cd77437de0.jpg

I've not been looking for pulps lately but did get this one for cheap on eBay. Detective Fiction Weekly from April 1935 in nice shape with Max Brand, Ray Cummings, Fred McIsaac, Steve Fisher for under $10 shipped. I'm pleased. Oh, yeah, it's also an electrocution cover *Yikes* -

What a steal!

I think this one was about $10 shipped, but it's a bit of a beater.

I had to add it to my little subgenre collection: pulps with dinosaurs on the cover. :grin:

TWSNov1940.jpg