• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All You Eagle Eye Graders

54 posts in this topic

Looks to me like an 8.5 with the accumulated defects of the obvious color-breaking spine stress, the minor back cover soiling, and the multiple surface impressions along the spine front and back.

But, hey, this is coming from Mister Seventyfirst Place! :insane:

i'm with bob on this for the exact same reasons...........those BC spine bends can hurt.

on the other hand, with you buying it raw and subbing - perhaps a 9.0.......... :cool:

What do you think? He says 9.2 and I am thinking hard about it but time is short

ff55.jpg

ff55back.jpg

8.5 (thumbs u

I'm thinking 9.0 max....the deep indent below sue and the CBC lower along the spine.

50907-ff55inverted.JPG.ce38dc1ce03cb0b159d9e6fb1128d614.JPG

Well, no need to look anymore as I have closed on a sweet looking CGC 9.2 copy today :cloud9:
Overpaid

Well then, now we have something in common :)

Well, no need to look anymore as I have closed on a sweet looking CGC 9.2 copy today :cloud9:
Overpaid

However, I won't flip it like you did with the 9.6 :(

Overpaid

However, I won't flip it like you did with the 9.6 :(

That was 1 book, and I am hardly what you consider a flipper :)