• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego COMICON HOTEL ROOM...What the gay.......

11 posts in this topic

All right....

So I'm used to sleeping in shacks, dives and cost efficient hole in the walls.

The last two years.

But I would PREFER to sleep at the Hyatt. I'd been at the Hyatt for 3 of my 6 years at SD.

So I thought I would book early.

They appear to already be sold out.

If anyone can help me out, I would really like to sleep somewhere nice this year.

Hyatt, Hilton, whatever.

I've heard good things about the Best Western Bayside...that's where I got my reservation months ago. You might check there, since I know a few other boardies have rooms there too. Thanks again for the exhibitor's pass btw (thumbs u Good luck...I hear decent rooms are notoriously hard to find.

I've heard good things about the Best Western Bayside...that's where I got my reservation months ago. You might check there, since I know a few other boardies have rooms there too. Thanks again for the exhibitor's pass btw (thumbs u Good luck...I hear decent rooms are notoriously hard to find.

EXHIBITOR'S PASS? I want one! :sumo:

Me too.

I'll help out any Toronto Based Store going to the show who needs setup help

:banana:

All right....

The last two years.

But I would PREFER to sleep at the Hyatt. I'd been at the Hyatt for 3 of my 6 years at SD.

If anyone can help me out, I would really like to sleep somewhere nice this year.

Hyatt, Hilton, whatever.

They're showing sold out because a big chunk of the rooms are reserved at the con rate once they are made available sometime next month. You can fight for them later on. :whistle:

All right....

The last two years.

Hyatt, Hilton, whatever.

They're showing sold out because a big chunk of the rooms are reserved at the con rate once they are made available sometime next month. You can fight for them later on. :whistle:

Yep. Rooms become available Wednesday, February 6th at 9am Pacific Time. You can reserve rooms online through the comic-con website, or call the housing desk at (877)552-6642.

Helpful Hint, don't use hotels.com(like I did) unless you want them to charge you the full amount automatically. My credit card company is earning interrest until I can book a room at one of the discounted Comicon rates. I'll never use hotels.com again. :tonofbricks: