• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WonderCon Forum Dinner

10 posts in this topic

I'm up for that. I wish I were closer to San Francisco to organize the dinner. Hmmm maybe I could from here. Anyone know of any places we could go to that is within walking distance from the con? Also let's start making a list of who is interested in meeting for dinner.

seank

TonyStarkFan

I'm up for that. I wish I were closer to San Francisco to organize the dinner. Hmmm maybe I could from here. Anyone know of any places we could go to that is within walking distance from the con? Also let's start making a list of who is interested in meeting for dinner.

seank

TonyStarkFan

Socratic Wonder (AKA Ronaldo) (thumbs u

I used to go to SF a lot when I used to live up in Northern California. Depending on how many people want to meet up, I know a few good places.

I'd be interested as well. (thumbs u

moloch

seank

TonyStarkFan

Ok there have to be more people than this? ANyone from CGC interested in going? I know if Greggy signs up, then everyone will go. :baiting:

:hi: Ok if I join in??? I think more will be on board, when we all know, when,

where, and how much (IMHO). But I look forward to 'seeing' everyone I can

at WonderCon. Stephen.