• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Wondercon 2008 Forum Dinner

196 posts in this topic

I just got off the phone with a forum member from San Francisco and was speaking with him about a few places I had picked out to have the forum dinner for this year's Wondercon. The location I picked out is Gordon Biersch on Harrison Street. For those of you who don't know Gordon Biersch Brewery and Restaurant, they have excellent pub-style food, including steaks, chicken, and fish and an EXTENSIVE SELECTION OF ALCOHOL. Before I book the private room I would like to have a head count of all interested in going. I can reserve an upstairs room if we have enough people. Last year we had almost 50 people at the forum dinner and it'd be great to have that many people together again. Here is a link to the restaurant and the menu. I think the Marzen Dinner or the Blonde Bock Dinner offers something that everyone will like. The dinner will be on the Saturday evening of Wondercon.

Gordon Biersch Information

MENU

We can make it. (thumbs u

It's about 1 mile from Moscone Center near the water for those who don't know where it is. (Under the Bay Bridge)

sckao & guest (Lisa)

I'll be there. (thumbs u
NO.....

You're not coming then, Greg? For shame.... :baiting:
I'll be there trolling your sorry arse. :mad:
The Red Pants will defeat the Short Shorts. Count on it, Trollette!!! :mad: :mad:

No! The Fist of the North Star must never fight The Master of the Southern Cross!!!

I'll be there. (thumbs u
NO.....

The Red Pants will defeat the Short Shorts. Count on it, Trollette!!! :hi: :hi:
greggy's buys > Goldie's buys

I'll be there. (thumbs u
NO.....

Probably, although I'm sure there'll be the usual battle to find the good stuff first at Ron's table. Looking forward to the showdown....

I'll be there. (thumbs u
NO.....

Probably, although I'm sure there'll be the usual battle to find the good stuff first at Ron's table. Looking forward to the showdown....
I bring him Canadian beer so he'll save the good stuff for me.

I'll be there. (thumbs u
NO.....

The Red Pants will defeat the Short Shorts. Count on it, Trollette!!! :mad: :mad:

No! The Fist of the North Star must never fight The Master of the Southern Cross!!!

Damn, now I've got to battle some other bloke from the East or West.... :insane:

I'll be there. (thumbs u
NO.....

I bring him Canadian beer so he'll save the good stuff for me.
I'll bring him two crates of Guinness. That should swing things in my favour....