• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most Funniest Member Poll

Most Funniest member Poll  

279 members have voted

1. 1. Most Funniest member Poll

87 posts in this topic

That is funny! Flee and Redhook are in my top three. I find Bedrock funny too, but in a very disturbing sort of way.

Of course.

Which one amuses you? The individual or the business?

Thank you. I'll be here all week. :acclaim:

That is funny! Flee and Redhook are in my top three. I find Bedrock funny too, but in a very disturbing sort of way.

Of course.

The individual. When I think of a profession or business that makes me laugh the most, I think of attorneys.

So far for me, it's Flee and Redhook and Shield. Like I said before, Mr. Bedrock is quite funny in a Marat Sade sort of way, with a quick and irreverant sense of humour. I haven't seen too much of him lately and the same goes for Shield who hasn't posted much lately which tells me that he has a life along with a young son keeping him busy.

Of course.

The individual. When I think of a profession or business that makes me laugh the most, I think of attorneys.

I know what you mean Doc.My girlfriend is a lawyer and a judge.

Of course.

meh

Long time, no see. :whistle:

Hi Jim, :hi:

I've missed you guys very much.

fay :foryou:

Hi Fay! :hi:

Hi Brian and ShoNuff :hi: :hi:

Brian,

I assume you're still on the case of that crook Comic-Keys or

Robo-Crook. (shrug) Keep up the good fight. (thumbs u

ShoNuff,

I miss those one-liners from you and gagging on my tea in

mid-sentence. :insane:

I hope all is well with you guys.

I used to be funny. (shrug)

It shoots through schools.

Props on the Johnny Dangerously quote. Great movie, ya frigging sommunabatch I rippa you frigging bells off

I used to be funny. (shrug)

It shoots through schools.

Props on the Johnny Dangerously quote. Great movie, ya frigging sommunabatch I rippa you frigging bells off

Hey Sal, you should be on the list. I enjoy your posts in the Villain survivor series. :golfclap:

Only because I am such a willing subject :whistle:
Yes, you do make it kinda easy don't you? :D:baiting: Before I joined, I loved Redhook and Mica's graphics and wanted to join in the fun. My favorites include Bedrock and BillyParker for one liners, ShoNuff and Squidmo for just plain silliness, and the unholy trinity of Greggy, Doc Watson and Mutantkeys for witty banter. I think there are really alot of forum members that have their moments: Beyonder, GaCollectibles, BlackHand, Nerf, PovertyRow (on Sake), Paratrooper, etc.

Flee, you definitely raised the bar and I have loved everything you have put together. I take some pride in the fact that I was kind of the pioneer of adding that visual element to the boards about four years ago, but I love the fact that guys like you took that and really ran with it! Bravo! :golfclap:

Yeah! ,..except adding the "visual element"of "Greggy's poledancing"......Now , that's what I call raising the pole! ,...er , I mean Bar!!.......

Flee, you definitely raised the bar and I have loved everything you have put together. I take some pride in the fact that I was kind of the pioneer of adding that visual element to the boards about four years ago, but I love the fact that guys like you took that and really ran with it! Bravo! :golfclap: