• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tim Sale ?...

29 posts in this topic

I will be going t o a con he is at & am wondering how much he tends to charge for sketches/headshots/busts whatever or out right full works....

Also I am wondering who I should get him to do... I Love the tv show Heroes so I am thinking something from that ... What do you guys think?.. Anyone here have any heroes sketches from him or other sketches?.. Who is he best at?..

I am thinking of asking for peter petrelli you can guess why he is one of my fave characters on the series :flamed: I wonder as well if he would charge to do the lil god send logo that we see through out the seires too or if he would just do a quick one for free... The first page of my sketch book is blank & that would be quite cool to get some logos on it!

He is good at Batman.

I know but he must get asked to do that a lot :S I would guess it would get rather bland after awhile doing sketch after sketch of the same person

I will be going t o a con he is at & am wondering how much he tends to charge for sketches/headshots/busts whatever or out right full works....

Also I am wondering who I should get him to do... I Love the tv show Heroes so I am thinking something from that ... What do you guys think?.. Anyone here have any heroes sketches from him or other sketches?.. Who is he best at?..

I am thinking of asking for peter petrelli you can guess why he is one of my fave characters on the series :flamed: I wonder as well if he would charge to do the lil god send logo that we see through out the seires too or if he would just do a quick one for free... The first page of my sketch book is blank & that would be quite cool to get some logos on it!

Tim usually does a few con commission and, as I recall, they were $100. The ones he was doing were really nice, pen and water color. His list fills up almost immediately and he usually only gets a few (10 or so) done. I was on his list but did not get a piece. He did, however, do a nice quick sketch for free. I also think he was doing free quick sketches while he was signing.

Nice to know about the free stuff! I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do heroes stuff its no different than doing any other stuff from comics and what not really... Batman has movies and such out but I bet he still does sketches :D

crazy about his sketch prices though is he worth a good $100?!!?

anyone have any $100 sketches from him to show off heh?! Strong guy was that full body type stuff or just head shot/bust type stuff?..

Nice to know about the free stuff! I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do heroes stuff its no different than doing any other stuff from comics and what not really... Batman has movies and such out but I bet he still does sketches :D

He has a contract with the studio for his work on Heroes. He didn't do any work on the Batman movies, so he doesn't have a contract with Warner Brothers(his contract is with DC).

I only mention it because when Eric Wright was hired to work on "The OC" to do the art for Seth's comic book, I contacted him to see if I could commission him to do a sketch of the character. He regretfully declined because he was contractually forbidden from doing so.

He has a contract with the studio for his work on Heroes. He didn't do any work on the Batman movies, so he doesn't have a contract with Warner Brothers(his contract is with DC).

I only mention it because when Eric Wright was hired to work on "The OC" to do the art for Seth's comic book, I contacted him to see if I could commission him to do a sketch of the character. He regretfully declined because he was contractually forbidden from doing so.

Ouch! I guess I should be prepared for that though so thank you its good to know! :)

He is more of a dc guy right?.. Has he ever done marvel stuff at all?.. Right now I like very few dc guys...

Batman

Red t

GA /RA

GLs

is about it...

Daredevil: Yellow

Hulk: Grey

Spider-Man: Blue

Wolverine/Gambit: Victims

A back-up in Excalibur

A back-up in an Uncanny X-Men Annual

Part of an issue of Cable

A Spidey story in the Within our Reach Special flip book

Various Pin-ups/Covers/OHOTMU pages etc.

Off the top of my head..

Brian