• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG this is funny!

97 posts in this topic

Any pictures yet? I am guessing he can't get the big puter away from the kids.

Unfortunately, he never got back to me again, so no pics from the bigputer yet :(

You know I've had a couple of eBay sellers as of late just ignoring my requests for bigger scans.

Not even a lame "scanner not working" excuse anymore. :(

The version on the wanted poster looks like Bruce Campbells character in the first spidey movie.

The enhanced version looks like Bruce Campbell with severe chemical peel burns.

That looks like a high-jacked account to me. The listing is there several times

That's nice, but does he have any before/after of a touch up?

Or did someone draw one on Cisco's face? (shrug)

lol In one of my emails to him, I actually asked if he had any examples like the auction listed (yes, the " touch up" before and after shots), but sadly he did not. In fact, he only had "after" pictures of his work, no "before" pictures, or we may have seen some great books with " doodles"

:roflmao:

Are we even sure this guy is serious?.. I mean it looks like a paint by number kit a kid would do. Then again, they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to him it might look swell.

Was that the only photo he sent?

Are we even sure this guy is serious?.. I mean it looks like a paint by number kit a kid would do. Then again, they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder so to him it might look swell.

Was that the only photo he sent?

Nope, he also sent some photos of a puzzle he "touched-up", but those didn't look nearly as bad....

I can post them if there is interest :devil:

Ok, here you go, and here are his messages that came with the pics :)

The goofball sent me three emails, pretty much one after the other, all done in caps lock doh!

HEY,THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE TWO PIX OF COMIC COVERS.ONE OF GENE AUTRYS CHAMPION WHICH HAD LOTS OF CHECKMARKS AND SCRIBBLES ON IT AND ONE OF THE CISCO KIDWHICH HAD A LOT OF THE SAME TYPE OF STUFF. LET ME KNOWIF THIS IS KIND OF WHAT YOU WANTED TO SEE.

th_P1210022.jpg

HEY AGAIN,I REALIZED AFTER I SENT THE CISCO KID COVERTHAT THE PINK HAD LIT UP LIKE AN XMAS TREE DUE TO THEFLASH ON IT,I WILL TAKE SOME OTHER STUFF IF I CAN FINDTHE TIME,I HAVE A GREAT BATMAN JIGSAW PUZZLE FROM 1966THAT I HAVE FIXED AND REPAINTED AND FRAMED AND MATTEDTHAT YOU MIGHT EVEN CARE TO BUY FROM ME. THE CISCO KIDCOMIC LOOKS PRETTY GOOD BUT THE FLASH DOES NOT MAKE ITLOOK SO HOT,SORRY. I WILL GO OUT TO THE GARAGE ANDTAKE A PIC OF THE BATMAN PUZZLE FOR YOU

OK,HERE IS THE PIC OF THE PUZZLE THAT I REFURBISHEDFROM 1966,SINCE URE A BUFF MAYBE YOU CAN TELL ME WHOTHE GAL AND WHO THE VILLAINS ARE? IN THE SPEEDBOAT.

th_P1210029.jpgth_P1210028.jpg

th_P1210027.jpgth_P1210026.jpg

th_P1210025.jpgth_P1210024.jpg

I am willing to throw in a couple of bucks to see this guy remove a from a cover. Who's with me? Let's send him something!

I like that idea! OK, let me see...

EDIT: OK here you go! My copy of Strange Sports Stories #6 is in need some minor -touching on cover

strangesports6.jpg

I am willing to throw in a couple of bucks to see this guy remove a from a cover. Who's with me? Let's send him something!

I like that idea! OK, let me see...

EDIT: OK here you go! My copy of Strange Sports Stories #6 is in need some minor -touching on cover

strangesports6.jpg

Oh my good God!!!! lol:roflmao:^^