• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OMG this is funny!

97 posts in this topic

Well guys, here's what he said....the fact that he refers to a computer as a "big puter" multiple times made me absolutely burst out laughing at my work desk lol

yeah i have a few but no before just after,i am havinga problem with doing pix on ebay right now cause mygrand sons are living with us and they have the bigputer in their room and i have a little laptop to usewhich i am not sure can do pix so i have started justnot doing pix at all lately. i have also done albumcovers and redone messed up jigsaw puzzles and otherstuff. if i can work up the energy this weekend andcan get the grand sons to let me use my big puter,iwill try to send you some after pix,phil scott

Hopefully some pictures of his "work" will follow later today :wishluck:

Well guys, here's what he said....the fact that he refers to a computer as a "big puter" multiple times made me absolutely burst out laughing at my work desk lol

yeah i have a few but no before just after,i am havinga problem with doing pix on ebay right now cause mygrand sons are living with us and they have the bigputer in their room and i have a little laptop to usewhich i am not sure can do pix so i have started justnot doing pix at all lately. i have also done albumcovers and redone messed up jigsaw puzzles and otherstuff. if i can work up the energy this weekend andcan get the grand sons to let me use my big puter,iwill try to send you some after pix,phil scott

Pretty funny stuff.

Stop touching my big puter!

:applause:

Except I prefer mine to have a "Moderate" touching.

"Slight" is so...80's.

lol

amzingfantasy153.gif

:insane:

Beauty.

I wonder if it was Spidey that was hung on this particular book.

I've heard he's a real swinger.

Girls swarm to him like flies.

Ok. I'm reaching for jokes now. lol

:applause:

Except I prefer mine to have a "Moderate" touching.

"Slight" is so...80's.

lol

amzingfantasy153.gif

:insane:

So somebody Parked their Peter on Peter Parker? :whistle:

Pretty funny stuff.

My wife and I laughed over this response for some time... not to mention that he has two first names: "Phil Scott"

Try saying that name out loud and see if it's not funny! lol

I just don't know where to begin with this...

WTF are messed up jigsaw puzzles? And how big of a problem are they?

"if i can work up the energy this weekend andcan get the grand sons to let me use the big puter" This dude is so lazy he's making me exhausted just reading his email. Exactly how much energy does it take to commandeer the bigputer from the grand kids???

Pretty funny stuff.

If he's old enough for his grandkids to be using the bigputer, his bigputer is probably a Wang...

Any pictures yet? I am guessing he can't get the big puter away from the kids.
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Pretty funny stuff.

If he's old enough for his grandkids to be using the bigputer, his bigputer is probably a Wang...

:roflmao: :roflmao: