• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

some yummy pre-Hero Tecs just added to the January C-Link auction!

24 posts in this topic

I'm still reeling over the use of the word "Yummy". If there is a crime called adjective abuse, then Showcase-4 is guilty as sin. I now have this horrible song running through my head that used that word...you know the one..."Yummy, yummy, yummy I got love in my tummy". Oh my gawd!

Yeah, I was drooling over that one last night. What will it go for? $3500+?

Yes, I love how he lists the OS price valuation in the auction desscription. lol

If only the final prices were even anywhere near close to the guide would be like a dream come true. If the 'Tec 11 was only at $1,600 and the 'Tec 35 only at $2,900 I would be all over this auction along with hundreds of other collectors.

Yes, a lot of these high demand books will be going for multiples over guide which is nothing new I guess.

The real book in the group is Detective 22. Great cover and a decent grade copy ...

You are correct sir. I would like to reacquire a copy of that book. I haven't had one for a decade.

And yes, gator, I regret selling it..... :sorry:

I'm contemplating going after the 26. Am I stepping on any toes here?

step away, I only have mild interest in it due to the ad for Tec 27...

gator

:sumo: Both of you step away!

:P Actually the only one I plan on winning is the Tec 7 :cloud9:

I would be going after the 11, 22, and 23 as well but since George has been searching for so long, and he is so close to finishing the run, I will politely step aside. Plus I don't have the bank roll to take him on :eek:

Go get em buddy (thumbs u

The real book in the group is Detective 22. Great cover and a decent grade copy ...

You are correct sir. I would like to reacquire a copy of that book. I haven't had one for a decade.

And yes, gator, I regret selling it..... :sorry:

My guess is it will be way to rich for my blood but I plan to watch, wait, buy my time and then pounce!

Okay, okay, I plan to watch and day dream ... :sorry:

gator

:sumo: Both of you step away!

:P Actually the only one I plan on winning is the Tec 7 :cloud9:

I would be going after the 11, 22, and 23 as well but since George has been searching for so long, and he is so close to finishing the run, I will politely step aside. Plus I don't have the bank roll to take him on :eek:

Go get em buddy (thumbs u

George had a smaller than normal bonus at UBS due to his companies involvement with US subprime mortgage backed securities, so he'll need to focus on buying that gorgeous and rare, 3rd highest graded, off-white paged Tec 35 to complete his pre-Robin Tec run. :grin:

gator

Okey doke

I just reread, want to make sure I was clear...I meant "feel free to step on my toes"...I won't be pursuing this one too hard, so please bid to win it!

gator

Okey doke

I just reread, want to make sure I was clear...I meant "feel free to step on my toes"...I won't be pursuing this one too hard, so please bid to win it!

lol It took me a few minutes to figure out which way you meant it, but I got it (thumbs u

gator

Okey doke

lol It took me a few minutes to figure out which way you meant it, but I got it (thumbs u

good...in my mind, I was like "go ahead and step away, won't bother me any"...but, the shortened version, I wanted to make sure you translated properly!

I can't say I "won't" bid, because don't want to be accused of any collusion activities, but you get the picture lol

Yes, 'Tec 22 has an absolutely gorgeous cover as I consider it one of the best in the entire pre-Bat run. That 'Tec 20 also doesn't look too bad, especially when it is sitting there with a 8.0 blue label. :cloud9::cloud9: