• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bye Bye Bug

104 posts in this topic

I hope that when Bug gets back, he'll read this thread and realize how many people miss his presence.

He's reading it... and I second the sentiment. His comic relief, unique perspectives and willingness to mix it up and debate without tiring will be missed for a month...

... well, not by Vince and Greggy, they'll be partyin' grin.gif

Greggy will now be the post leader within a day or 2 and Vince and others in the Water Cooler will rest easier for awhile.

This makes sense.

Bug gets suspended, but Hammer is allowed to roam freely with yet another shill until he finally admits who he is.

Let's get our priorities straight, please.

confused-smiley-013.gif

He can read, he just can't post (without a shill anyway). And just for the record I don't like or dislike Bug, I'm neutral when it comes to him.

OG claiming to be neutral?!?!?!?.... foreheadslap.gif

He can read, he just can't post (without a shill anyway). And just for the record I don't like or dislike Bug, I'm neutral when it comes to him.

He just doesn't want to get STALKED when Bug makes his comeback.

I hope that when Bug gets back, he'll read this thread and realize how many people miss his presence.

He's reading it... and I second the sentiment. His comic relief, unique perspectives and willingness to mix it up and debate without tiring will be missed for a month...

I'm very pro bug, he's freaking hilarious! My best wishes bug,

DAM

I'm always neutral...

When I'm out of ammunition! devil.gif

I'm always neutral...

When I'm out of ammunition! devil.gif

I'm always neutral too...unless you're a and bad for the hobby, then I'm like everyone else.

Anyhow, as one of the only forum members to actually have dealt with the bugster, I think I can speak for us all when I say we need a "Come Back Soon" bugsy thread. thumbsup2.gif Roast 'im, toast 'im, bake 'im, or rake 'im over the coals...players choice!

I'm always neutral too...unless you're a and bad for the hobby, then I'm like everyone else.

I feel exactly the same way, and those that are "bad for the hobby" are my mortal enemies. sumo.gif

I know what incredible damage speculation and dealer/seller hype did during the mid-1980's and mid-1990's, and I don't want to see it obliterate the hobby in the mid-2000's as well.

Who's with me??

I don't want to see it obliterate the hobby in the mid-2000's as well...Who's with me??

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Nah! The HOBBY will be just fine. Maybe the investors will be obliterated, maybe hype will no longer be believed. But if anything, if there is a price dump, the plain old hobbyists will be on cloud9.gif because maybe they can buy what is near and dear to them for cheap, and carry on with their collections and their reading!

Who's with me? shy.gif