• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bye Bye Bug

104 posts in this topic

Man, I KNEW I should have never sent him his prize package...

He read the first two issues of Billy: The Sick Little Fat Kid and just couldn't take it any more... frown.gif

Hope to see you very soon Bug flowerred.gif

You're one of those rare people in the "Water cooler" who gave me 5 stars...

There are too much french haters in the "Water cooler" board, you're not of them...

thumbsup2.gif

I was a French hater, but I have a brother-in-law that is French and after meeting and talking to him I stopped hating the French people and started hating French politics instead. thumbsup2.gif

I love french fries myself... thumbsup2.gif Went to Paris a few years back and had heard all about the "obnoxious" French people before I left, but found them to be nothing but polite. I rented a car and drove through the countryside down to Geneva, stopping several times along the way where not everyone spoke English, and didn't get any rude treatment in the "boonies" either. Can't wait to go back!

I love french fries myself... thumbsup2.gif Went to Paris a few years back and had heard all about the "obnoxious" French people before I left, but found them to be nothing but polite. I rented a car and drove through the countryside down to Geneva, stopping several times along the way where not everyone spoke English, and didn't get any rude treatment in the "boonies" either. Can't wait to go back!

Good thing we all know 'French Fries' are Belgian Frites originally of course... acclaim.gif

Good thing we all know 'French Fries' are Belgian Frites originally of course... acclaim.gif

Hmmm...and here I thought they were really called chips? confused-smiley-013.gif

They do get a big kick when we play my MAME games on the PC - Donkey Kong, Mrs. Pac-man, Galaga, Dig-dug, Frogger, etc.,. so there's hope!

Banner: Those MAME ('multiple arcade machine emulator,' for those not in the know) games are the best. My daughter was playing the original Frogger when she was three, and has since graduated to the likes of Rainbow Islands, Bubble Bobble, and many others. I just upgraded to the most recent (I think) version of MAME, and I've got 2,700 original videogames at my fingertips; it's truly awesome!