• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Art behind glass: Show off your framed art!
11 11

2,015 posts in this topic

Nice choice of frame and mat to compliment the piece and the room.

You've got a future in interior design if everything else falls through. (thumbs u

Had these framed a little while ago and plan to get a few more done soon.

65 framed

16 framed

48 framed

42 & 43 framed

Thanks for looking!

Nice Governor Pages and framing!

I'm still waiting on a couple more WD pieces before I starting framing my small collection.

And thank you Wiseguy! If you don't mind me asking, what pages from the series do you own?

PM sent.

Well I dropped off a misc commissioned pieces at the framers yesterday. Framing art can be very costly. Since these pieces wasn't all that costly it's self, I went a little cheap and still ended up spending $140.00..more than the art was worth but hopefully it turns out nice.

Thank you Greedo! And thank you Wiseguy! If you don't mind me asking, what pages from the series do you own?

And Terry, I couldn't agree more - the framing on that piece is excellent, it really compliments the art!

This is the only Walking Dead piece I own. But I love it! :cloud9:

WDArt.jpg

So I have a question for those who get things framed often. I have a cover's inks and the pencils. I was thinking of doing a mount with the comic book to show it off.

Would it be a good idea to mount all 3 as separate pieces or something different?

Here are the pieces in question:

6818299077_903f43f0de_b.jpg

6818297313_eb49951b67_b.jpg

394px-MarvelUS-28.jpg

The two images are on 8.5x11 sheets and the comic is a standard modern age one.

Thanks!