• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Splashpageart.com

14 posts in this topic

How long do they generally take to answer back? I emailed them directly and through their site with an offer on a WD piece and I have not recieved an answer yet. Its been about 3 or 4 days (shrug)

Splashpage is a solid seller with an impeccable reputation. If you contacted Mark, he will get back with you. Word is he doesn't sit at his computer 24/7 waiting for emails. He has this other thing called life going on.

Whats a Life?

How Does one get one?

Mark has always gotten back with me. I agree with George.

I have had Mark take a little while to get back to me, but he always does. The other good thing is that the piece is placed on hold when you contact him through its link. The one thing I'm not looking forward to when I go home is having to pay the 8 something percent sale tax because I live in Texas. Between that and the paypal percentage fee, it'll be prohibitive on bigger pieces.

Splashpage is a solid seller with an impeccable reputation. If you contacted Mark, he will get back with you. Word is he doesn't sit at his computer 24/7 waiting for emails. He has this other thing called life going on.

Whats a Life?

How Does one get one?

I'm kinda unclear of what it actually is myself. I looked it up on the internet and spoke about it at length on several message boards and they spoke of something called "outside." But mostly everyone was doing what I am doing right now, so it seems no different (shrug)

He's taken a little long to respond for comfort before - maybe five days - and the art was marked "on hold" on the site. Fortunately, it was on hold for me and he has always gotten back. :banana: Check the site on your art's status

-Bob

He's taken a little long to respond for comfort before - maybe five days - and the art was marked "on hold" on the site. Fortunately, it was on hold for me and he has always gotten back. :banana: Check the site on your art's status

-Bob

The item is still available... I'll be waiting for the email :popcorn: