• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Ask GREGGY?

189 posts in this topic

Greggy,

How long will MK stay on his post 30k hiatus? It's currently 1h 45m and counting.

I may have to post some HG X-men in the FS thread to flush him out . . . :devil:

Greggy,

Do you think that MutantKeys actually told his GF about him reaching the historic 30,000 post plateau? Is this necessarily a cause for celebration?

And if so, how high on the dork meter would this rate? :devil:

Yes and 10/10

I had 10 bullseyes in the Grading Contest.

Is that a fluke?

No, any monkey can get into double figures.

Does that make you an orangutan???

No, I'm a Cheetah

:roflmao:

Dear Greggy,

Are you mad at me and if so, will you ever forgive me. :sorry:

:wishluck::foryou:

Only if you PM Doc and JohnnyG out of the blue. They are lonely.

PM received! Thanks for thinking of me Greg. Also thanks to Fay for the kind words! I think she deserves your forgiveness...

Greggy, my dad is in town from Toronto, he will be here for 2 more weeks. He would love to meet the infamous Greggy and perhaps take some "junk" off your hands. Would a lunch or dinner in your neck of the woods be out of the question???

John :popcorn:

Greggy,

How long will MK stay on his post 30k hiatus? It's currently 1h 45m and counting.

I may have to post some HG X-men in the FS thread to flush him out . . . :devil:

Greggy,

Do you think that MutantKeys actually told his GF about him reaching the historic 30,000 post plateau? Is this necessarily a cause for celebration?

lol lol lol

Yes and 10/10

Is that a fluke?

lollollol:signfunny:

Greggy,

Greggy,

lol lol lol

Yes and 10/10

Is that a fluke?

lollollol:signfunny:

(worship)

How is your mastery of the English language?

Par Exampla... (oops switched, that's not English...)

Q. What is the definition of egreggyous?

A. Exceptional, conspicuous, outstanding, most usually in a negative fashion. The student has made egreggyous errors on the examination. Outrageously bad!

(From Websters)

:devil:

How is your mastery of the English language?

Par Exampla... (oops switched, that's not English...)

Q. What is the definition of egreggyous?

A. Exceptional, conspicuous, outstanding, most usually in a negative fashion. The student has made egreggyous errors on the examination. Outrageously bad!

(From Websters)

:devil:

:golfclap: :golfclap:.......Very nice! , .....Very nice Indeed!..........BH..........