• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Ask GREGGY?

189 posts in this topic

It's been a while since we posted a "Let's ask Greggy?" thread, so here goes:

Greggy, I noticed that when I sleep I don't get anything accomplished? How can I get more done even while sleeping? Please advise?

greggy,

We all know Terrapins are turtles and turtles are slow. We also know that mascots are supposed to strike terror in the hearts of the opposing team and fans. What was Maryland thinking?

Dear greggy,

Since you have pioneered the word "dork" (and every conceivable variant of it), and now it's a frequently used by other board members, what NEW word or phrase are you going to make popular for 2008?

Dear greggy,

Since you have pioneered the word "dork" (and every conceivable variant of it), and now it's a frequently used by other board members, what NEW word or phrase are you going to make popular for 2008?

Countdown until greggy posts the word "tool." 4...3...2...1...

greggy,

We all know Terrapins are turtles and turtles are slow. We also know that mascots are supposed to strike terror in the hearts of the opposing team and fans. What was Maryland thinking?

They wanted to follow in the "Fighting" Irish's lead

greggy,

I bet you've never fought an Irishman, fool.

Dear greggy,

Whitebread DJ

Dear greggy,

Whitebread DJ

lol

greggy,

I bet you've never fought an Irishman, fool.

Yes, the Irish people that I hang with are dry.