• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Ask GREGGY?

189 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy,

My wife and I will be visiting Vancover Island this summer. What points of interest would you recommend we visit? What should we do while were there?

:gossip: You might enjoy the Bug Zoo in Victoria. Surprisingly, my wife loved it, and held live scorpions and a tarantula in her bare hand. Good rainy day fun, and you're guaranteed some rain.

You're not guaranteed rain in the Summer, dork.

Dear Greggy,

My wife and I will be visiting Vancover Island this summer. What points of interest would you recommend we visit? What should we do while were there?

:gossip: You might enjoy the Bug Zoo in Victoria. Surprisingly, my wife loved it, and held live scorpions and a tarantula in her bare hand. Good rainy day fun, and you're guaranteed some rain.

You're not guaranteed rain in the Summer, dork.

What, so now you're the weatherman, too?

greggy-weather.jpg

Carry on :screwy:

Have you ever flown? doh!

:baiting: no ! you have to store it during landings and take offs though I Thought?.. Don't you ?... maybe I am misinformed ....

Still what would I do to help protect them during the travel?.. Other than being BnB...

Carry on :screwy:

Have you ever flown? doh!

:baiting: no ! you have to store it during landings and take offs though I Thought?.. Don't you ?... maybe I am misinformed ....

Still what would I do to help protect them during the travel?.. Other than being BnB...

You can stow small pieces of luggage above your seat in the overhead bins or under the seat in front of you. I'd pack them like you would if you were mailing it (so they can't bend, etc.) and put them in either a briefcase or backpack.

Greggy,

Now that the grading contest is over, will you continue to send me an e-mail every three days even though there are no scans to send?

:popcorn:

Could be worse, he could send emails every day instead.

Greggy,

Now that the grading contest is over, will you continue to send me an e-mail every three days even though there are no scans to send?

:popcorn:

Only if you want me to, sweetie :foryou: