• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Let's Ask GREGGY?

189 posts in this topic

Watson......."Greggy wanna be"?...........Nah!......Doc's funny........................Bh......

Dear Greggy:

If a plane crashes directly on the border of Canada and the U.S. . Where will they bury the survivors?... (shrug)

Uranus

Greggy wannabe... :makepoint:

Greggy -

Long time listener. First time caller.

As you have gotten longer in the tooth it seems you've become crankier, more argumentative and generally less tolerant of others, even mean spirited some would say (especially towards those who collect vastly superior Marvel Comics). Would you say that you have become a "curmudgeon"? Or would "cantankerous old coot" or just "old goat" suffice?

Regards,

Marshall Lucky

Irrelevant dink

Dear Greggy:

If a plane crashes directly on the border of Canada and the U.S. . Where will they bury the survivors?... (shrug)

Depends on who pays the bills.

Greggy, how soon can I expect you to break down and sell me your 9.8 Super DC Giant 24?
When Stella calls you an azz and slams the door on you.

If 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why are there locks on the doors?

Wow thats a good question. I was going to say if they see a bunch of Comic Geeks in full form walking their way towards the store in search of Jumbo Slurpee's they can lock the doors before any of them can get in.

Dear Greggy,

My wife and I will be visiting Vancover Island this summer. What points of interest would you recommend we visit? What should we do while were there?

:gossip: You might enjoy the Bug Zoo in Victoria. Surprisingly, my wife loved it, and held live scorpions and a tarantula in her bare hand. Good rainy day fun, and you're guaranteed some rain.