• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Counts......Who Gives a Rat's Behind?

108 posts in this topic

Well, post counts are fine providing the majority of them have some substance. But even that is subjective so who the heck knows?

Didn't we used to have a rating system on threads with the previous board setup? Maybe we could get something like that again for users? Or would that just turn into a popularity contest?

915 to go :acclaim:

Poser. meh

Don't be hatin :baiting:

There's a thin line between love and hate. Ask Greggy. :hi:

I remember that blowout between you two over the contest lol

I figured by now both of you would have moved on :busy:

We have. Seriously. (shrug)

Post counts are meaningless

Thread ratings are meaningless

Life and comics baby, thats what its all about :cloud9:

Meaningless indeed, just like Happy Birthday threads... zzz

You still hatin on Birthday threads? :baiting:

Post counts are meaningless

Thread ratings are meaningless

Life and comics baby, thats what its all about :cloud9:

Meaningless indeed, just like Happy Birthday threads... zzz

You still hatin on Birthday threads? :baiting:

As opposed to what?

I was singled out as trying to add to my post totals. I had a for sale thread. Plus I was giving grades in the spare a grade topics. It never even crossed my mind. I don't care how many post's I have here. I just enjoy this site. You can learn quite a bit and see some nice books. You can even get good deals on a few books as well.

Didn't we used to have a rating system on threads with the previous board setup? Maybe we could get something like that again for users? Or would that just turn into a popularity contest?

Yeah, we used to have it & it was a worse idea than post counts, IMO. As soon as someone disagreed with you over the least little thing, they would track down all the threads you started & give them a bad rating.