• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tec 35 census

28 posts in this topic

TEC35.jpg

pretty book...and good colors, even with cover cleaned...that would be a book right up my alley

I've noticed on quite a few copies (but not all) there are white spots on Batman's arm.

What's the cause of that?

had to be in the printing process or the ink used...I have owned 4 or 5 tec 35's in the last few years, and each one was different in that left arm area...

TEC35.jpg

pretty book...and good colors, even with cover cleaned...that would be a book right up my alley

I've noticed on quite a few copies (but not all) there are white spots on Batman's arm.

had to be in the printing process or the ink used...I have owned 4 or 5 tec 35's in the last few years, and each one was different in that left arm area...

I've owned a Tec 35 restored with multiple dark dots on Batman's torso part of the costume. Not sure if it was printed that way or if it had to do with the restoration.

TEC35.jpg

I've owned a Tec 35 restored with multiple dark dots on Batman's torso part of the costume. Not sure if it was printed that way or if it had to do with the restoration.

Yah, and we know the paper printing procedures during the GA was not the best all the time...errors were had from time to time

TEC35.jpg

that's the remnant's of Batman and Robin's 1st date......in fact it went so well, Robin became a regular character in Batman's comic book just 3 months later.

Jim originally graded the 29 a NM, he graded the 31, 34,35, and 38 all VF's (and of course the 38 got a 9.4 from CGC).

That's not surprising. I haven't bought anything from Jim since the late 80s, but I always considered him one of the strictest graders among the top dealers.

I always thought he undergraded. Some books a little and some books quite a lot.

I was always happy with the purchases.

The only people that I thought graded stricter were BEA out of CA

Anybody remember them?