• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Mr Natural !

29 posts in this topic

When looking at it, in hand, you can see about 8 spine stress lines, including 5 that break color, you really have to look close to see them. There is a light crease that originates from the spine and extends through the upper portion of the M in MR., this does not break color. There is also about two light reading type creases around the area of the guy, whom is being booteds' shoes, that have a slight color break. Amazing how there can be so many spine tics yet the corners are all sharp. Can't find any other defects. I'm guessing an 8.0 or 8.5 if I'm lucky.

Thanks for all of the replies and compliments..... :headbang:

From what I could gather from checking the site that 50 cent mentioned, the width of the bc art and the info on the splash page, says that it's a 3rd print. I'll find out for sure because I plan on having it slabbed, just because I can. :acclaim:

I'll be sure to post it in this thread so we can see the results.